Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Single Player Dekaron / Private Server

Discussion on Single Player Dekaron / Private Server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Single Player Dekaron / Private Server

Is it possible to create something like a private server only for me to play on. On my own pc without other player??
Old 04/22/2011, 06:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just change to ip address. as 127.0.0.1
So, you can play alone.
Easy? huh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help: EP5 Single-Player server... Make sense?
11/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
EP5 private single-client server created. Huge thank you to "jamessimpler" - thanks to you, now I can help out the people I was hoping to help. I'll try do the favour of paying ya back by helping out others in the elitepvpers boards, the way you helped me - clear instructions, files all there - couldn't ask for more. Thanks again.
LastChaos Single Player Server
04/15/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 1 Replies
Huhu, da mir die 'normalen' Las Chaos Server auf Dauer immer langweiliger werden und ich hier schon So ein paar Sachen über Single Player Server gelesen habe, habe ich beschlossen mir auch mal so einen anzuschauen. Hab mal ein bisschen nach brauchbaren Links/Infos gesucht, jedoch nichts gefunden, weiß da zufällig jemand Abhilfe? :D So far.
Single Private Server
07/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there any way to make Cabal private server on XP SP3. But server where will only me play. None one else. If is there any way please tell me.:(:(:(
Creating a Single PLayer Server?
12/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Does any one no how, or no the link to making a single player Conquer server where u could be the admin? please help
Single Player Conquer 2.0
08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
So I was thinking, Diablo has both single and online player modes, why can't CO? The coder (not me for now) could make their own server emulation program to act as the "server", basically just adding AI to the client side. The user would have complete control over drops and whatever else they need. This project would be massive, you're basically programming a single player game, but it would be awesome just to have it at a LAN party with whatever stuff you wanted just messing...