Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Web site problem and antigm

Discussion on Dekaron Web site problem and antigm within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Web site problem and antigm

I followed after alot of guides how to make a web site for my own server,and when i get in to the address of the web site it's show me the page below it's write that the page not found.
another problem that I have that the antigm delete my characters,and I added the nick to the antigm job,I had a server before along time ago and I downloaded a new antigm that call antigm 2 I need him again or there is something alse newer,
Ta.
Old 04/03/2011, 03:45   #2

can you paste your script for the anti-gm?

Also, your site are you trying to host it on your dedicated server? If so you could just not have setup your web server correctly. Are you using Xampp or IIS?
Old 04/03/2011, 14:38   #3

How can I copy the anti-gm's script?
and btw I fix the website's problem.
Old 04/03/2011, 15:28   #4

When I was adding the anti-gm to my sql, it also deleted my GM's but it was because I didn't stop the sql server agent before I started the script. So, since all the GMs were added to the anti-gm already, I did a db restore (I was smart enough to back it up before I tried...whew).

I don't know... just an idea for you.
Old 04/03/2011, 17:06   #5

Received Thanks: 1,246
There is a server side fix for this problem now, .
Old 04/03/2011, 21:16   #6

what should I do with the script that you gave me..