Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i start siege war with [GM]/[DEV]

Discussion on how can i start siege war with [GM]/[DEV] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can start siege war.. but i wanna set it to start after 1-2 hours so the other guild will got time to make the sirtual dg

Pls answer me fast

any1 knows?
Old 03/30/2011, 10:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Impossible.
You can fixing only weeks time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Siege
02/06/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello again i need help with siege i need some1 to tell me step by step how to add siege scripts and i need siege scripts too... i ve rode last post bout help with siege , and shadow posted alots of scripts and i was like wtf and i coudnt understand nothing so can some1 help pls ? -Thanks
help with siege
08/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
After running the siege script and starting with no errors i then got SP_SIEGE_START_TIME_U if you know how to fix this please get back to me as soon as possible thanks
Start Npc(also start Equiqment)und wie connectet man(Navicat)
05/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers, ich hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen Forum. Wie macht man einen Npc für start Equiqment? und wie connectet man in Navicat(for MySQL)? danke im vorraus:handsdown::handsdown:
Problem with siege start
02/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi , i have problem with siege i typed /gm siegestart 1 then dekaron server error..; and serverdown anyone know this problem solution?? this is db problem?? i opened character->view->vw siegetaxmng
siege?
06/07/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Could someone post a link where everything is explained about sieging. All the things i should know. Thx. Post №500