Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Broken Skill Animation

Discussion on Broken Skill Animation within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Broken Skill Animation

Ok, I really don't get this.

Some of the new skills cast perfectly, some don't. The ones that don't, you stand by a monster, cast the skill, the monster dies but the character doesn't even move.

I checked share/action/pc/xx.xx.csv and it looks right..

Can anyone shed some light?
Old 03/17/2011, 00:04   #2

Maybe null resultcodes, skills not linked correctly with modeleffect, missing animations or wrong path at action/pc/ files, actionindex and timetick at the related skills.
Old 03/17/2011, 00:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddycool. View Post
Maybe null resultcodes, skills not linked correctly with modeleffect, missing animations or wrong path at action/pc/ files, actionindex and timetick at the related skills.
No missing animations, no wrong pathes, no wrong actionindex or timetick.

However.. null result codes?

EDIT:

Ok for some reason the animation files aren't being loaded or its loading the wrong one..
Old 03/17/2011, 07:35   #4

Ok I found the problem.

The skill csvs (for example "data/share/skill/l_1_1_furyblow.csv") are not looking at the right lines in "share/action/pc/alo6.act.csv".

Does anyone know what part of skill CSVs (l_1_1_furyblow.csv) control what lines it uses in the PC file?

Thanks.
Old 03/17/2011, 23:41   #5

Doesn't ActionIndex point toward the right animation line in the action/pc csv's? Could also be trouble with PCClassFlag (just guessing, but it'd make sense).
Old 03/17/2011, 23:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothLikeSin View Post
Doesn't ActionIndex point toward the right animation line in the action/pc csv's? Could also be trouble with PCClassFlag (just guessing, but it'd make sense).
I found it. lol. It was alo6.csv

Thanks anyway
Old 03/20/2011, 02:52   #7

If you ever get a problem like this again just run a dependancies scan on the file in question and check the request when you use the skill.