Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Global Dekaron Fishbot v1.7

Discussion on [Release] Global Dekaron Fishbot v1.7 within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2010, 23:49   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion69 View Post
yeah im not sure if it works without bypass but i guess it should it doesnt really inject or attaches itself to the game ... i havent tryed any fishing since i cant fish in loa, braiken and draco anymore ... know any good spots maybe ?
Avalon, and Draco are the only 2 places you can Fish. Need fishing level 4 to do it.
Old 04/03/2010, 23:51   #47

oh ok thanks, it could be i have lvl 3 fishing atm, i reset my skillstats with A6 ... Ill try to fish there tonight, if it works out ill start to code again on the new fishbot
Old 04/04/2010, 01:13   #48

Quote:
oh ok thanks, it could be i have lvl 3 fishing atm, i reset my skillstats with A6 ... Ill try to fish there tonight, if it works out ill start to code again on the new fishbot
You need Fishing level 4 to Fish Draco/Avalon. Also, you need a bypass to be able to fish. XignCode detects it, and crashes the client.
Old 04/04/2010, 23:56   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
You need Fishing level 4 to Fish Draco/Avalon. Also, you need a bypass to be able to fish. XignCode detects it, and crashes the client.
no thats not true, you dont need bypass
i fish without bypass for long time, and everything works fine
Old 04/05/2010, 00:05   #50

i got the same disconnect problems ... maybe its because i have many debugging / cheat / reversing tools on my comp im not sure but i dont really care, ill just wait untill theres a new bypass
Old 04/05/2010, 03:30   #51

Quote:
i got the same disconnect problems ... maybe its because i have many debugging / cheat / reversing tools on my comp im not sure but i dont really care, ill just wait untill theres a new bypass

Same, the new bypass should be out this coming week. I've got a 127 vs i'm going to be afk fishing on. So I'll be stocking up on fish for quite some time..
Old 04/07/2010, 19:26   #52

last night i was finshing like hell very cute i will say both inventorys was full but now i get all 5 sec with it dcs and this sucks but i think its an bug on the prog or dk cuz iv there are some one i get dc if there nobody i can fish like hell
Old 04/07/2010, 20:31   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofloe View Post
last night i was finshing like hell very cute i will say both inventorys was full but now i get all 5 sec with it dcs and this sucks but i think its an bug on the prog or dk cuz iv there are some one i get dc if there nobody i can fish like hell
there is nothing wrong with the program, its just Xigncode that detects it ... why it doesnt detect it sometimes idk ...
Old 04/08/2010, 10:02   #54

do i need bypass for that??
Old 04/08/2010, 11:03   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1h1 View Post
do i need bypass for that??
This question has been answerd before... take some time to read all posts plz...
Old 04/08/2010, 11:09   #56

Quote:
This question has been answerd before... take some time to read all posts plz...
U could just say "yes u need" or "no u dont need".

now i have to read 6 pages of bull**it just to find the one post I need.
I wouldnt wonder if u would gimme a google link or smth rofl

ty m8.
Old 04/08/2010, 11:14   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1h1 View Post
U could just say "yes u need" or "no u dont need".

now i have to read 6 pages of bull**it just to find the one post I need.
I wouldnt wonder if u would gimme a google link or smth rofl

ty m8.
If you would scroll up you would allready get your answer...

Quote:
there is nothing wrong with the program, its just Xigncode that detects it ... why it doesnt detect it sometimes idk ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofloe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
Same, the new bypass should be out this coming week. I've got a 127 vs i'm going to be afk fishing on. So I'll be stocking up on fish for quite some time..
So to keep it short, yes you need it... sometimes it takes a bit longer for Xign to detect it, but it will detect it ...
Old 04/08/2010, 17:21   #58

Quote:
If you would scroll up you would allready get your answer...

So to keep it short, yes you need it... sometimes it takes a bit longer for Xign to detect it, but it will detect it ...
I have no idea why it does, I think xigncode is like an anti-virus, it scans the programs running, to see if it matches a description of a "hack/mod", and crashes the game. I think, if you made it a bit more discrete, that it'd work better.
Old 04/13/2010, 17:37   #59

tell me, does this fishy bot work on a private server whit a a packed client (elitedekaron) ?
Old 04/13/2010, 17:38   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexorz View Post
tell me, does this fishy bot work on a private server whit a a packed client (elitedekaron) ?
idk try it
Closed Thread