Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The missing piece about "GM Shop"?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb The missing piece about "GM Shop"?

A piece of information that I doubt the community had.

Here is the truth about what you call GM Shop, which is a DSHOP exploit.

file to modify "scripts/cashshop/cashshop.csv", any cash items you add there will appear @ dshop in game.

It's have been around since papaya took the game, and disabled all CRC checks. Not only this is working, but everything else from 2007, you can freely modify any gameclient file.

Whats most fun about all that, is that someone stole my hack, probably the GM and have been using it for some months?

It was intend to poor players which could not spent 10k EUR to make a strong char, spent 1k, (like 1k isnt a lot of money... but).

In short, everything you have seen, from 175+10, GD's, Helpyrons, Wings, Acessories, 90% come from that.

Dont get fooled, like some of them (players) are trying to fix the game, they mostly abused it while they could and now that papaya somewhat disabled it by pricing everything else from DSHOP 999999 dkc, they came out.

Papaya have been making a lot of money from it too, sadly the "honest" players are the ones who didnt know about that, maybe some HGM's as they are clueless about this game too.

My advice, move on from dekaron, we have plenty of good choices

Old 12/09/2017, 21:01   #2

holy ****! thats game breaking... might aswell just close down the whole server then

Old 12/12/2017, 17:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caioc2 View Post
A piece of information that I doubt the community had.

Here is the truth about what you call GM Shop, which is a DSHOP exploit.

file to modify "scripts/cashshop/cashshop.csv", any cash items you add there will appear @ dshop in game.

It's have been around since papaya took the game, and disabled all CRC checks. Not only this is working, but everything else from 2007, you can freely modify any gameclient file.

Whats most fun about all that, is that someone stole my hack, probably the GM and have been using it for some months?

It was intend to poor players which could not spent 10k EUR to make a strong char, spent 1k, (like 1k isnt a lot of money... but).

In short, everything you have seen, from 175+10, GD's, Helpyrons, Wings, Acessories, 90% come from that.

Dont get fooled, like some of them (players) are trying to fix the game, they mostly abused it while they could and now that papaya somewhat disabled it by pricing everything else from DSHOP 999999 dkc, they came out.

Papaya have been making a lot of money from it too, sadly the "honest" players are the ones who didnt know about that, maybe some HGM's as they are clueless about this game too.

My advice, move on from dekaron, we have plenty of good choices
Well they did fix this Hack already right? because I tried to edit the files and I get an error basically I can't modify anything without getting an error. The only thing that is working at the moment is Duping items.

PS : Anyone contact me either PM here or Skype
Brayan3358 I'm willing to pay for working duping methods on papaya dekaron.
Old 12/15/2017, 18:01   #4

Did they enable the CRC checks after last maintance?

« Working bypass | Dekaron Rising Hacks »