Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] Refining Your Wall Hacking Skills In UCE

Discussion on [TuT] Refining Your Wall Hacking Skills In UCE within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TuT] Refining Your Wall Hacking Skills In UCE

Well I've seen a lot of wall hacking threads on this forum and they are all great. But I thought I'd add something that I found out to make it even better.

I would like to recommend to everyone that they read these two guides first before they read mine:

Credits go to noname231 and kikisama for the above threads.

Now let's work on refining your wall hacking skillz. First, start up your 2moons and CE and attach CE to 2moons like so:

Then, search for whichever map you want to hack on:

For this tutorial I used Aquarius (Undersea.mac). As you can see, there are no "paired" entries in the search area; but there is a way to get past this. Click on one of the entries and click "Browse this memory region".

You will see something like this:

This is the WRONG entry to add. As you can see, it indeed has the "\Share\Map\26_Aquarius\NPC_26_Aquarius.csv" inside the code as described in kikichan's guide but the wall hack will not work if you edit this entry. What I've noticed so far is that in the blue highlighted region if you see "\Share\Map\26_Aquarius\MON_26_Aquarius.csv" it will not work.

Now browse the other one and you should see something like this:

This is the CORRECT entry to add. There is "\Share\Map\26_Aquarius\NPC_26_Aquarius.csv" in the code somewhere but it doesn't have anything in the upper region. Sometimes, you will see gibberish like in this picture and sometimes it could be blank. But as long as it doesn't show something like "\Share\Map\26_Aquarius\MON_26_Aquarius.csv" then you know it's the correct entry to add to your list and edit to "web_image.mac"

**NOTE: This method does not apply to dungeons like Treasure of Crespo. For ToC you will get 8 entries and 3 of them will have the blue region code above the red. The trick is to find the totally blank ones (refer to picture below). The first one will be C the next one B then the last one A.

I hope this helped some of you having trouble with wall hacking and don't forget to PRESS THANKS if it did.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2009, 11:13   #2

This tutorial is the same as KikiChan's....
Old 07/17/2009, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
kikichan's is in more detail
Old 07/17/2009, 11:54   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0_Fr3aK View Post
This tutorial is the same as KikiChan's....
Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
kikichan's is in more detail
qft
Closed Thread

Tags
hack, uce, wall, wallhack