Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy Bot Updated For Patch 4.6.16

Discussion on TzPhQy Bot Updated For Patch 4.6.16 within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 02/10/2009, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfy73 View Post
wthhhhh

how u stop it sellin + items, i picked up **** +5 and +8 gear and my bot sold it ='[

='[[[[[[[[[[[
it doesnt really pick those items up. it looks like it does but it really got the item confused. you diddnt lose anything.
Old 02/11/2009, 10:26   #17

Received Thanks: 3,355
pimped items aren't dropping so where could you get them ? nobody would drop +8 items on the ground in grind maps.................
Old 02/11/2009, 16:46   #18

Works fine for me, thx. One problem tho, the monsters run away from my bot and he has to chase them down... and half the time they disappear. Is this normal for the mobs to run away?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TzPhQy v 1.8 patch 30.1.16
12/17/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
I posted the needed patch but its on my Blog.. (BOTSnHACKS) Just download from Here To Mods/Admin: If this post not allowed please remove.
Tzphqy patch help
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
im trying to fix the bot to work with 4.6.8 ive found that the crc hasnt changed but the version.dat needs to be updated the version.dat at the moment is: USA-18.0.3 7142B984 the version.dat before the 4.6.6 fix was:
TzPhQy Bot For 2Moons Updated 4.6.18
03/23/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 51 Replies
BOT REMOVED PERMANENTLY So guys this is the end lol , the bot helped some guys well so it's time to let him DIE -.-'' The bot made me some pocket money to help me a little to become a good player so i will not use it again :D No more relesing from now... The End ^_^ + Close
TzPhQy Bot For 2Moons Updated 4.6.16
03/12/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 343 Replies
Hi, I updated the Installer© For TzPhQy Bot ... Credits to Nebular for making this great bot :D I just made the Installer© and updated the bot ;) PS:Sry for making a new Thread,because ppl don't read older posts so i made a new thread :P Thank You ! ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ Archive password is: TzPhQy