Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Realease]just for CE use in game

Discussion on [Realease]just for CE use in game within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/05/2011, 23:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well I guess he have windows x64 since is the only OS you can change values from memory without crashing but if you use CE hacks you will get dced or getting that xc error on every OS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2011, 23:46   #17

bypass works i can change things in game and and i dont get any error
and if u guys whant u just remove my bypass for u can continium seling if thats the problem just say and im offer my self to help u puting to work if any 1 dont belive just add me on skype and i show u working

ps:u wask for a video now u have a video i say u can add me on skype 2 and just record all talk and i go prove u working in game

and for finish i just have to say plp if im in good mood next weak i go post fuly tuto step by step how to make it its very easy and u all have all u need for it in tis forum thats the funy thing opk bye bye to all

have fun

ps:if u plp still dont like free working stff ok go buy it and next time i kno if i whant help plp i cant realease stff i need to sell it
for finish where is the old forum elitpvpers wen plp teatching how to make stff where plp show some good tutos where plp discusse how things work now tis just look like a black market of dekaron do get it.....

PEACE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2011, 01:16   #18

To be honest bro you dont even know to speak English ...
I doubt that any your release will work in old epvpers forum in this one and in the new elitepvpers forum !
And show us video where you hack at yoshima not just teleporting around :S ^^
Old 11/06/2011, 01:59   #19

Why when I use teleport my game crashed? lol
Old 11/06/2011, 02:12   #20

well first i have tried at win xp and always crashed,then tried at win 7 64 bits and bypass worked even telehack but when i try to put more hacks on CE even with new ofsets i always get instant crash.
Old 11/06/2011, 11:54   #21

add me to skype bysatan606
Old 11/06/2011, 14:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknoobside View Post
ok plp tis is not very good but its what i can do to try hlp u out
tis is just for u can use CE ingame not bypass crc
duno if its usefull for some 1 but there it is:

1.go inside u bin/xigncode folder delete file vashj.xem
2.make sure u have u pakio set to 1
3.run the bypass select emulate (if already selected unselect then select again)
then shearch for u dekaron exe and launch
4.now u just can finaly use ce in game

note:dont tutch unable speed hack option in ce or u simple instant dc

virostotalscan:

ps:i have try it its working on me and in all my frends but i just have try it to make GM hack so i can teleporte using miimap and full map just click instante teporte for that point and works perfect so there it is i dont look for some thks just whant to share .

video prof:

cool release works fine for me now i have to get scripts somehow ;p gj
Old 11/06/2011, 14:26   #23

well i use win7 and is not working
maybe u are ussing windows XP and is working?or i don't rlly know
Old 11/06/2011, 14:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDKTrader View Post
Lol.Fail video and fail launcher. You can change that without that launcher he posted. Just run game and open CE and change [GM] to anything you like. Thread can be closed. This bypass is not working not even with CRC or CE.
Just my thought...
Quote:
Originally Posted by playNskillz View Post
cool release works fine for me now i have to get scripts somehow ;p gj
as andrew says this is complete bullshit really. its just cause of x64 and all u can get is teleport and notice window. no vac no non-aggro no speed or mass spawn or anything in that direction.
Old 11/06/2011, 15:05   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDKTrader View Post
Lol.Fail video and fail launcher. You can change that without that launcher he posted. Just run game and open CE and change [GM] to anything you like. Thread can be closed. This bypass is not working not even with CRC or CE.
Just my thought...

=
but if i will proofe that me and him are different persons? the gm's i guess can see our ip's and they can tell we are same person or no. SO kid if you dont know what to tell then better dont say anything.

p.s. i dont tryed vac or any other hack didn't had a time but the gm hack working perfect
Old 11/06/2011, 15:22   #26

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Don't you even dare start a flame war. I have posted a request to check your IP's, if you're the same person, the both of you will be banned.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2011, 17:16   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Don't you even dare start a flame war. I have posted a request to check your IP's, if you're the same person, the both of you will be banned.
Good, so we are waiting your answer. Btw I requesting to warning the EliteDkTrader for slander after you will see that we aren't same person.
Old 11/06/2011, 21:53   #28

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
darknoobside and DawnofwaR are not the same person, EliteDKTrader you have 24 hours to leave an apology in their visitor message boards or you will be warned.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 16:26   #29

this is a cheap ripoff of reXIGNation (even the buttons are in the same places), just changed the picture and gui but rest is the same and next to that it doesn't work at all on 32 bit windows 7

so imo it's either fake or not working
Old 11/08/2011, 18:31   #30

lol idk what to say good work or bad work. ^^