Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG]akris-bug for low-levelers on requies beach

Discussion on [BUG]akris-bug for low-levelers on requies beach within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 06/29/2008, 19:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
are there any akris bugs in Norak or Castor Or Crespo

That would be amazing to know
Old 06/30/2008, 07:49   #17

i think that posting this was a good idea considering how much it has helped my lowlie it would be even greater if anyone knows of any akris spots in any other maps and could please share
Old 07/01/2008, 18:19   #18

I think the southern part of crespo has a few if someone wants to check them out
Old 07/02/2008, 00:28   #19

thanks six ill be sure to check them out shortly ;p any specific coordinates?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo and Requies Beach dc
05/15/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi guys I get disconnect from server when i kill some mobs in this area w+ how i can fix it?
Difficulty Wallhacking Requies Beach
07/18/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Akris drop argates?
06/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Anyone mind helping me with this one?Dekaron extreme did it by accident...wondering how i can. I was thinking they messed up on the rates at first, testing that now.
Requies Beach dungeon [can't duplicate Frizkan??]
04/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Gametribe repair bug in Requies Beach dungeon? Because i can't duplicate Frizkans??
SH Levelers
07/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok i did i search on 'Spirit Heal' i got 2 pages of results...i tried anything with Spirit Heal in the title, none worked. People even SAY they work...Am i missing a magic file that allows me to cheat? Like wtf someone help me! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=IM NOT SITTING ON ROOF FOR 15 HOURS JUST TO LEVEL SPIRIT HEAL K!? I NEED A WORKING ONE OR THAT MAGIC FILE THAT MAKES THEM ALL WORK o.o' border='0' alt='IM NOT SITTING ON ROOF FOR 15 HOURS JUST TO LEVEL SPIRIT HEAL K!? I NEED A WORKING...