Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dekaron Bypass

Discussion on [Release] Dekaron Bypass within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/10/2011, 22:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellllllltomx View Post
when i done all steps... i launched decaron witch only Crc cheak and game doesnot shows up its only in task manager... any idea ?: D
Now i have this problem ^ exact ptoblem, i finished unpacking i have launcher and everything in bin and unpacked daa in data folder, wen i click launch i uncheck disable xigncode and check bypass CRC check, when i click launch game doesnt start no message nothing, please tell me what i do wrong anyone???
Old 08/10/2011, 22:35   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNOTaNOOB! View Post
omg why you do that ? Just close all working programs so you wont have a error . You must check Bypass CRC check , Disable Xigncode should be unchecked .

I dont get Security Alert anymore , but i get " Your client version is out of date . Please update your clien" something like that when i try to log in . This happens when i edit cvs to make hack i get the hacks from list of all public hacks and tools ( maybe there are old ?? or my packmanager is old ??? ) .Maybe i need to update CRC or share , but i dont know how to do it .Can somebody help me ?

I have exactly the same problem as yours my comrade, and I've already tried almost everything without any success.

Someone told me that I must have the "CRC folder"inside the BIN folder to hack properly, but it simple don't exist in mine.
Old 08/10/2011, 22:39   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyphills View Post
I have exactly the same problem as yours my comrade, and I've already tried almost everything without any success.

Someone told me that I must have the "CRC folder"inside the BIN folder to hack properly, but it simple don't exist in mine.
But my game doesnt start a all, i do have a CRC folder, maybe it isnt up to date? idk
Old 08/10/2011, 23:02   #34

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyphills View Post

You can update CRC after you delete the old folder and make a new one with the same name - CRC . Go in the game give at any server then change servers and the files will get alone in the CRC folder(80~90 megabites) ( to do that you need the original data and PackIO to be at 1 not 0 ) then paste the unpacked data and change packIO to 0 . Then i launch the game , but still getting this problem
I think that the problem is in the share folder . I unpack share again and replace the old with new one ,but nothing. There is other way , but i dont know. If somebody have a updated share folder , or know how i can update my , pls write !
Old 08/10/2011, 23:18   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNOTaNOOB! View Post
You can update CRC after you delete the old folder and make a new one with the same name - CRC . Go in the game give at any server then change servers and the files will get alone in the CRC folder(80~90 megabites) ( to do that you need the original data and PackIO to be at 1 not 0 ) then paste the unpacked data and change packIO to 0 . Then i launch the game , but still getting this problem
I think that the problem is in the share folder . I unpack share again and replace the old with new one ,but nothing. There is other way , but i dont know. If somebody have a updated share folder , or know how i can update my , pls write !
You dont seem to get our problem, THE GAME DOES NOT START, i deleted CRC folder like u said and i changed back shadow txt from 0 to 1 and the game still isnt starting AT ALL no load screen no login

All i want to kno is why the game doesnt start when i click LAUNCH and how do i fix it, becuase i have already even finished editing most of my hacks ive done the unpacking and everything, but when i un check Disable Xigncode and check Bypass CRC check and click launch nothing happens, but it appears in my task manager, Please help me
Old 08/11/2011, 11:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaymarios View Post
Now i have this problem ^ exact ptoblem, i finished unpacking i have launcher and everything in bin and unpacked daa in data folder, wen i click launch i uncheck disable xigncode and check bypass CRC check, when i click launch game doesnt start no message nothing, please tell me what i do wrong anyone???
anyone can fix this problem?
Old 08/11/2011, 13:33   #37

If you look in task manager you will see that it always stick around 10k memory also.

It was a known problem with this launcher and was fixed in later versions... which unfortunalty doesnt work

I remember playing around with the compatibility settings and the game did load... not every time... i would try about 4-5 times (making sure i end the process of the failed dekaron.exe).

Try those and let me know.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2011, 20:55   #38

elite*gold: 100
As i told on the other thread :
Quote:
I want to see you all what you gonna do when gamehi will patch it .
Leechers -> ,,/,
Old 08/11/2011, 22:37   #39

I Loled because those are my instructions :P I wonder who i sold to , and then they copy and pasted QQQQQQQ
Old 08/12/2011, 03:28   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wnU View Post
try makign sure your only selecting no crc and that your not trying to bypass xigncode.

You can also try running it is an administrator and/or running it in xp compatibility mode.

(Do this for the launcher and dekaron.exe itself.... right click on the exe... properties then the compatibility tab... its all in there)

have fun!

Also nice one eliteTrader for letting us know about this one
HOW DID I NOT SEe THIS BEFORE lol thanks man now the game started, i finally got to login and i did the channel switch thing now im data unpacking, thanks for the help OwnU

wait is data packing file the unpacker in list of public hacks and tools??
And what folder is share lure leasted... i dont see that
Because i finished all the steps except the one that says go into the sharte folder and take the share lure leasted folder and put it in the share folder, i do not see anything like this and now when i launch gaem it closes after the gamehi logo ocmes up, before it starts to load
Old 08/12/2011, 06:20   #41

Works like a charm!!

@|EliteTrader|, or anyone else that may know. I am new to this style. I was one of the ones that always used Neb's Bypass with CE. So from what I am reading I already tested it out with just editing the map list and trying to see if I could get the zoom and far eye working, and I did.

Now to the noobie questions lol. Once I edit all the info I want to change, non aggro, vac, ect.ect..how do you turn them off. I mean if I load the game and and all these hacks are on and people are around lol i'm caught lol. And my other question is, I have read that this will ONLY work like one or two times after I move shards or stop playing the game for the night. So Do I have to do all the steps all over again. Deleting the CRC and making a new one everyday?. And what about all the new files that are in the Data folder now, do I have to delete them and start from scratch? Or is it as simple as deleting the CRC and just making a new CRC by logging in and changing shards? Sorry for all the questions like I said this method is new to me.

Just to sum this up so I get the right input ...(if any) lol
Come tomorrow when I want to play I would have to

1. Delete my CRC folder and CRC file
2. Use the Bypass with the CRC checked and log into the game, select the server/shards, then exit.
3. Edit my CSV files that I want and then run the game with the bypass.

Do I have it correct? Thank you for any input on this and again sorry for all the questions.

And one more thing lol, What do you guys use besides Excel? I noticed I was getting error messages saying that the maplist is a "Read Only" and I could not just over write it. I had to save the file to my Docs, and then take the original maplist out of the folder and put the one I saved in it's place. I was just wondering is there was an easier way lol. Thanks again

Hmm, now I get an error that says "your client is not up to date, please update your client"
Old 08/12/2011, 09:52   #42

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
The cheats can't be turned off in the middle of the game. You need to edit the files to your likings, always.

You only need to recreate the CRC folder when the game updates. So as long as there is nothing patched via the launcher you are good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2011, 11:28   #43

You dont have to recreate the crc everytime you play...only when they update the game.

I copied all edited csv files for my dungon hacks into 1 location.

When the game updates i just copy them back in... then i dont have to re-create the hacks (as in editing the csv files) every time they update. Only on major updates... you have to remember you will have old files.. so from the point you make them they will slowly get more buggy. until you get fed up and remake them

Personally i would make a hack where you can walk around normally and the only hack the places you want... i.e oreadHack would be tomb hacked to ****... but everything else normal.

Good luck, youll find you generate your own style

in regards to the readonly ****... highlight you entire folder.. then right click. select properties and uncheck the readonly checkbox. click apply and agrree to effect all subfolders and files. then you can overwrite. again be warned excel complains about the format of the document... just click yes to keep the csv format .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2011, 01:09   #44

hey i dont really find Share lure Leasted i dont see it can u plz upload it or something because i really dont understand that step
Old 08/13/2011, 09:43   #45

elite*gold: 100
Any1 knows why my game loads in 10 - 15 minutes -.-? If i run as administrator it wont read/write CRC folder but if i run as normal with no compability mode or administrator it will load very hard and i can lure just 10-15 mobs then freeze.
Got intel i7 and 4gb video card so isn't performance issue o_O
P.S: I use w7