Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Private Server Name, Zoom, Wall Hacks

Discussion on [RELEASE]Private Server Name, Zoom, Wall Hacks within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 02/18/2008, 12:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice i use it in USA server is working 100
%
Old 02/18/2008, 21:48   #17

Received Thanks: 1,236
why no 1 really thanx me for this post?
Old 02/19/2008, 06:49   #18

Uhh, is it just me, or is it IMPOSSIBLE to get to 0:0 in braiken. >.> I can't seem to be able to climb that last hill, I'm either 0:3 or 3:0
Old 02/22/2008, 07:51   #19

thnx alot for the zoom hack but i am having a problem with the wall hack in north morte. I changed the things as u said and I ended up with "morte_n,morte_n.map,morte_n.mol,morte_n.mel,cs_se g02.mac"
but now it kicks me off the game whenever I try to load the map
Old 02/22/2008, 11:18   #20

private korean dekaron edited mac files

first of all to serg great job on the wall hack

i went a bit further with the mac files, with winhex
i edited indun_01.mac and indun_02.mac
and placed them in data/taiwan/share/mapredcell folder

basically what i did was removing all 01 bytes and made them 00
except offset 00000000 position 1 and 5 i left those at 01 since in originally macs they r there also
in indun_02.mac those r at position 1 and 5 02 and 02

also the bytes in indun_01.mac e8 03 i left untouched

i made first of course a copy of the original files

then i saved the indun_01.mac and indun_02.mac in winhex to above mentioned folder
i tested dungeon a in crespo with this and it works!
no more problems with mouse pointing to where ya want to go i walked all the way to 0,0 coords nowhere ya will get stuck anymore

btw of course ya need to kill oread and open the doors normally and kill some mobs neccesary for the quest to work but all the gold chests ya can loot

also the mobs can walk also off map so to speak so be carefull not to spread them out to much lol or use a good vac hack of course

i think ya can use these 2 macs for all the maps ya want to wallhack with

happy wall hacking
Old 02/22/2008, 13:07   #21

donot add byte.(waste time)..i test it then 1oo% working..find MAC address like this sample: deneb.mac change it by using winhex and simply change to login.mac then goto csv file at usa data folder then change the denebe section MAC file to login.mac save the csv...thats it