Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best long term undetected DayZ cheat

Discussion on Best long term undetected DayZ cheat within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 09/22/2021, 08:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
all dayz cheats are detected. whoever bought and tested most of em they know all of em are detected.

I've tryid:
Bypass dayz
Horizon dayz
Hackmechine dayz
KZT dayz

all got detected 1-2days without using rage modes or anything only [ESP]
so stop ******** people over.
Old 09/22/2021, 20:45   #17

The Black Market: 340/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by psicaso View Post
Thanks for the confirmation, I bought the cheat, and the best
Good to hear. Welcome to proofcore.io
Old 09/26/2021, 16:26   #18

my experience with PROOFCORE ...... you are not banned from Battleye. But you get banned by the server admin, I've always tried ESP for Survival and Infected, without using aimb, not even Esp for items, but all server administrators know about the cheater, mha! ??
PS
in the end and as a global Ban
Old 09/26/2021, 23:06   #19

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
my experience with PROOFCORE ...... you are not banned from Battleye. But you get banned by the server admin, I've always tried ESP for Survival and Infected, without using aimb, not even Esp for items, but all server administrators know about the cheater, mha! ??
PS
in the end and as a global Ban
I understand your frustration, but what you're describing is your experience of getting banned by a server admin and that is not related to the anti-cheat at all.

Even though we've been undetected for over a year, you can still be banned by a server admin - this does not mean the cheat is detected, it means you were doing things deemed suspicious enough to warrant a ban by the people who run the server you're playing on.

Feel free to send me your proofcore username in a private message and I will tell you some techniques that are effective for evading those types of bans.
Old 09/28/2021, 20:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I understand your frustration, but what you're describing is your experience of getting banned by a server admin and that is not related to the anti-cheat at all.

Even though we've been undetected for over a year, you can still be banned by a server admin - this does not mean the cheat is detected, it means you were doing things deemed suspicious enough to warrant a ban by the people who run the server you're playing on.

Feel free to send me your proofcore username in a private message and I will tell you some techniques that are effective for evading those types of bans.
I think I am the oldest member of this post, I have seen so many "cheats" ..... PROFFCORE is the best cheats ever!
but, I enter a new server for 2 minutes, and take a BAN ADMIN, continuing like this, I will take a global ban, slowly: D,
using cheats, with anger or without. when i shop again, i will contact you, maybe your advice, will be good ....
Old 09/29/2021, 11:05   #21

Quote:
I think I am the oldest member of this post, I have seen so many "cheats" ..... PROFFCORE is the best cheats ever!
but, I enter a new server for 2 minutes, and take a BAN ADMIN, continuing like this, I will take a global ban, slowly: D,
using cheats, with anger or without. when i shop again, i will contact you, maybe your advice, will be good ....
A large majority of community servers use CFTools to manage their servers. This backend service is able to track and link players based on their IP Address and in-game name across ANY server that uses the service, not just the one you are joining. They also have banlists that numerous servers can add to and use to keep banned players from other servers, off their server.

These banlists sometimes take a little to kick in and ban the player after joining their server, but it eventually does. This is why even on a new server, after a couple of minutes you are getting banned. This isn't an admin manually banning you, this is CFTools automatically banning you.

If you get banned on 1 or multiple servers, there is a high chance you will just be server banned on the next one you join.
If you get a new steam account, if you fail to change your IP Address, and do not change your in-game name, you will just be linked to your old account which has all the bans, and be server banned all over again.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2021, 08:44   #22

Dude, you are the top !, this is an explanation!
following your guide and joining PROOFCORE.IO, become the best cheater in the world!

PROOFCORE TOP!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2021, 09:42   #23

Which one did you get
Old 10/13/2021, 21:18   #24

elite*gold: 9693
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowatt1679 View Post
all dayz cheats are detected. whoever bought and tested most of em they know all of em are detected.

I've tryid:
Bypass dayz
Horizon dayz
Hackmechine dayz
KZT dayz

all got detected 1-2days without using rage modes or anything only [ESP]
so stop ******** people over.
HackMachine is undetected for about a year, if you getting banned with every cheat with 1-2 days then you are HWID banned.
Old 10/18/2021, 02:56   #25

Proofcore ftw.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2022, 20:51   #26

Which cheat to use? Needs to be undetected. Can recommend?
Old 01/14/2022, 00:34   #27

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slizencerx View Post
Which cheat to use? Needs to be undetected. Can recommend?
Hi there, I recommend you check the proofcore DayZ thread - undetected for 18 months and still going strong: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...ndetected.html
Old 01/15/2022, 03:33   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Hi there, I recommend you check the proofcore DayZ thread - undetected for 18 months and still going strong:
Thank you I made the verification.

Small update after a day of use. This cheat is awesome, no ban and many features. I played all day long on a private server without admin seeing me use the hack.
Clean walls and good silent aim.

+ REP @
Thanks
1 User