Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Best seller for Dayz SA cheats?

Discussion on Best seller for Dayz SA cheats? within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Best seller for Dayz SA cheats?

Hey guys, im getting very frustrated trying to buy hacks for dayz. Ive been trying for months now and have been scammed twice. Can someone please refer me to someone who actually sells working cheats please?
chillbaka1 is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 10:17   #2


 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 18
Triple6Team is the only guy here who's legit.
Perfectaim.io is too legit but you will Never get it and baunticheats.com is at the moment frozen (caus u only can buy the TE Version)
SnipeZz_3003 is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 14:39   #3
 
elite*gold: 87
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by dergamer62 View Post
Triple6Team is the only guy here who's legit.
Perfectaim.io is too legit but you will Never get it and baunticheats.com is at the moment frozen (caus u only can buy the TE Version)
Who says he is 100% trusted lol?...
He just showed a Code snip and 2 very short Videos. (same as with Lovley and some other guys) Will be interested when a Mod close his Theard since he is not trusted enough. (For test Version)

btw. I heard PA is ****** as **** and the Support is worst.
And CFF-Team's (this is the main seller other are just reseller...) you wont get that.
BattlEye is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 17:38   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Deadcode sells a working esp dayz hack. He is legit, me and some friends are using it.
We have some esp issue's tho, like not all items are showing, but atleast it works.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 17:40   #5



 
elite*gold: 19327
The Black Market: 319/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,419
Received Thanks: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Deadcode sells a working esp dayz hack. He is legit, me and some friends are using it.
We have some esp issue's tho, like not all items are showing, but atleast it works.
Deadc0de is **** as ****...
I bought an ArmA2 Hack some long time ago never worked. (Also other complain about its ****/scummy)
Asked paypal for refund -> got it xd


Maybe you have more luck than me xd
Xenos is online now  
Old 01/29/2017, 17:50   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Deadc0de is **** as ****...
I bought an ArmA2 Hack some long time ago never worked. (Also other complain about its ****/scummy)
Asked paypal for refund -> got it xd


Maybe you have more luck than me xd
Never said it was perfect, but thus far the only trustable dayz active esp seller around. No one else has one, that actually works and can be used.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 18:03   #7



 
elite*gold: 19327
The Black Market: 319/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,419
Received Thanks: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Never said it was perfect, but thus far the only trustable dayz active esp seller around. No one else has one, that actually works and can be used.
Hmm k gonna look for it. Ty for Information
Xenos is online now  
Old 01/29/2017, 18:07   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Hmm k gonna look for it. Ty for Information
It has no menu tho, however u can configure the esp settings in the cfg file.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 21:09   #9



 
elite*gold: 19327
The Black Market: 319/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,419
Received Thanks: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
It has no menu tho, however u can configure the esp settings in the cfg file.
Is it still with secondary "deadc0de" OS?
Xenos is online now  
Old 01/30/2017, 00:06   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Is it still with secondary "deadc0de" OS?
Yes u do need a cheat boot. However that is so easy to set up even an idiot can do it.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 09:06   #11


 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 18
But deadcode is an dead site. They don't update the cheats.
SnipeZz_3003 is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 15:26   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dergamer62 View Post
But deadcode is an dead site. They don't update the cheats.
Actually they do.
However he is carefull with adding other features, because of the game and all the patches happening. I rather brings in more features, when the game is final build, and not in alpha.

Maybe it will change his mind tho, once the game becomes beta next patch day.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 17:10   #13


 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 18
So you say the update there Dayz SA hack? And if I buy it I can normally use It with there loader because you said I need an cheat boot.
SnipeZz_3003 is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 17:53   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dergamer62 View Post
So you say the update there Dayz SA hack? And if I buy it I can normally use It with there loader because you said I need an cheat boot.
Well yes i am saying they update it. There is no loader but a cheat boot.
First time u start it, the driver gets installed, and if u can read, and follow the guide for it....then all u have to do, is reboot, load the cheat boot and voila, u got a good working esp hack.

They dont support windows 10 tho.
OmegaAlphaSupreme is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 19:19   #15


 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 18
I see it. ATM I'm installing windows 8 on my pc :P I just thought deadcode is dead because they never update there cheat status
SnipeZz_3003 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] --DayZ SA Cheat/Dupe/GodGear Seller--
01/26/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
WELCOME TO MITCHELL'S SHOP GEAR Cthulu Box Contains: 1. Unlimited ammo/peaches/blood bags(O-)/grenades/morphine/rags/much much more



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.