Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




☠️ DEPSHOP ☠️ DAYZ ALPHA | $75/MO | SPOOFER | INTEL ONLY | PRICE MATCH | 24/7

Discussion on ☠️ DEPSHOP ☠️ DAYZ ALPHA | $75/MO | SPOOFER | INTEL ONLY | PRICE MATCH | 24/7 within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
☠️ DEPSHOP ☠️ DAYZ ALPHA | $75/MO | SPOOFER | INTEL ONLY | PRICE MATCH | 24/7

DAYZ ALPHA - INTEL ONLY


Click here to purchase!







Requirements:
Windows 1909,2004/20H2
Intel Processors ONLY!


New Discord server! https://discord.gg/6kccxPXqkH
DeprimereShop is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2021, 19:23   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)




 
elite*gold: 34567
The Black Market: 585/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 140
I’ve been using this as my main cheat for over a month and 0 bans so far can only recommend
domo is offline  
Old 07/08/2021, 19:25   #3




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by domo View Post
Iíve been using this as my main cheat for over a month and 0 bans so far can only recommend
Cheers, enjoy your purchase Domo!
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 17:43   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Been using this product for a very very long time now and had very few bans. Never been detected. If your smart with this cheat you won't get caught for a very long time. 10/10 for sure.
jylst is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 17:58   #5




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by jylst View Post
Been using this product for a very very long time now and had very few bans. Never been detected. If your smart with this cheat you won't get caught for a very long time. 10/10 for sure.
Cheers man, thank you!
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 07/30/2021, 16:10   #6




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
New discord! Please join:

https://deprimereshop.com/discord
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 08/25/2021, 22:42   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
I bought this cheat and this is my impression:

Safety: I am using it since a couple of days and no ban so far.

ESP: The ESP is BARELY customisable. You can either select or unselect a group of items and decide from which distance you can see it. You cant unselect certain items inside a group which is very annoying.

Aimbot: For standing target or slow moving targets its okay but when someone is running i would relay on your own aim rather than the aimbot, no sway and no recoil is good for that

Misc: The other options in the misc are working well and can be nice to have.
I didnt test the speedtest on many servers yet but for the two servers i tested, it doesnt really work (It says it doesnt work on official servers and can only be set in the main menu, both requirements i fulfilled )
Der Jude von neben an is offline  
Old 08/26/2021, 05:29   #8




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Jude von neben an View Post
I bought this cheat and this is my impression:

Safety: I am using it since a couple of days and no ban so far.

ESP: The ESP is BARELY customisable. You can either select or unselect a group of items and decide from which distance you can see it. You cant unselect certain items inside a group which is very annoying.

Aimbot: For standing target or slow moving targets its okay but when someone is running i would relay on your own aim rather than the aimbot, no sway and no recoil is good for that

Misc: The other options in the misc are working well and can be nice to have.
I didnt test the speedtest on many servers yet but for the two servers i tested, it doesnt really work (It says it doesnt work on official servers and can only be set in the main menu, both requirements i fulfilled )
Welcome to the gang, my friend
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 12/01/2021, 22:50   #9




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Prices reduced by up to 25%
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 01/07/2022, 00:36   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I will never go or buy anwhere or anything else after this experience with them!!! ++++
Mr_tacticity is offline  
Old 01/07/2022, 00:52   #11




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Welcome to the family
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 01/07/2022, 04:28   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Been using this product for a long time. Amazing features and great support! Thank you dep shop
jylst is offline  
Old 01/07/2022, 05:49   #13




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by jylst View Post
Been using this product for a long time. Amazing features and great support! Thank you dep shop
You're one of our most avid customers for this product and we appreciate you!
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 01/08/2022, 11:36   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
10/10 DayZ

I've been suing DEPSHOP for all of my cheats recently, started out with rust and currently using rust, dayz and spoofer. Personally, the DayZ Alpha is unmatched, played with rage settings for a few months now, no ban, not even server ban. Amazing.
ShadowWasp is offline  
Old 01/08/2022, 16:52   #15




 
elite*gold: 47097
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 763
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWasp View Post
I've been suing DEPSHOP for all of my cheats recently, started out with rust and currently using rust, dayz and spoofer. Personally, the DayZ Alpha is unmatched, played with rage settings for a few months now, no ban, not even server ban. Amazing.
Welcome to the family!
DeprimereShop is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
❤️*🔥 DEPSHOP ❤️*🔥 EFT HOTEL | ESP | UD | PRICE MATCH | AUTO-DELIVERY
01/14/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 66 Replies
EFT HOTEL - INTEL & AMD SUPPORTED Click here to purchase! https://deprimereshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2021 /11/tarkov-hotel-3.jpg https://deprimereshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2021 /08/EFT-comparison-reduced.jpg https://content.invisioncic.com/r299365/pages_med ia/2_discordinvite.png?_cb=1601000016
ELO PIRATES | ☠️ NA ☠️ DISCREET ☠️ FAST ☠️ AFFORDABLE ☠️ BUNDLES ☠️ FRIENDLY ☠️
06/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
>>>NOTICE: FREE VOUCH BOOSTS ARE AVAILABLE DUE TO THE RECENCY OF OUR SERVICES. You may qualify for a free boost depending on your current rank (LIMITED TIME) Ahoy matey! Are ya lookin' for fast and affordable ELO boosting? You've come to the right ship! ELO PIRATES is here to make your League of Legends ranked dreams a reality(at an affordable price!). Our boosters Range from Diamond to Challenger tier and take jobs on accordingly. --- Click here to add to Skype!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.