Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AZURE | DAYZ CHEAT [MAGIC BULLET] [SILENT AIM] [SPEEDHACK]

Discussion on AZURE | DAYZ CHEAT [MAGIC BULLET] [SILENT AIM] [SPEEDHACK] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Arrow AZURE | DAYZ CHEAT [MAGIC BULLET] [SILENT AIM] [SPEEDHACK]

Discord:
Cain#3333


Discord Server:


Purchase Here:


| Bitcoin | Zelle | Cashapp | Stripe |

$100 USD - Month
$50 USD - Week
$15 USD - Day






[REQUIREMENTS:]
- Windows 10 (1903 + 1909 + 2004 + 20H2 + 21H1)
- Intel CPU




CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/10/2020, 22:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
interested

im interested in a week key if it comes with a spoofer
xSwav is offline  
Old 09/10/2020, 23:35   #3
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSwav View Post
im interested in a week key if it comes with a spoofer
i got u
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/11/2020, 07:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Purchased a month right after the post was created and got it and was playing within 15 minutes.

The ESP is very has insane an insane amount of customization to it, aimbot works perfect and very minimal lag when using. Spoofer is nice as always so no risk of HWID bans.

Would recommend if you are looking for a legit hack 10/10

10/10 Support+Speed from cain!
DBN1 is offline  
Old 09/11/2020, 07:04   #5
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBN1 View Post
Purchased a month right after the post was created and got it and was playing within 15 minutes.

The ESP is very has insane an insane amount of customization to it, aimbot works perfect and very minimal lag when using. Spoofer is nice as always so no risk of HWID bans.

Would recommend if you are looking for a legit hack 10/10

10/10 Support+Speed from cain!
glad to hear you enjoy it!
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/12/2020, 23:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
Choron-Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 85
Why does the menue looks 1:1 same like LaviCheats ? Can you explain ? Lavicheats & Ring1 the same ?
Choron-Cheats is offline  
Old 09/13/2020, 02:12   #7
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choron-Cheats View Post
Why does the menue looks 1:1 same like LaviCheats ? Can you explain ? Lavicheats & Ring1 the same ?
because lavi resells ring-1, you’re a genius lol
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 19:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
xodev's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 15
+rep watched this dude try to join a server for 45m bc hes new to dayz and then **** on everyone
xodev is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 19:28   #9
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodev View Post
+rep watched this dude try to join a server for 45m bc hes new to dayz and then **** on everyone
ez claps
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 19:31   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
dshawn242's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
+Rep this man is the goat hands down best dayz chair i've used n theres still more features beening added to the chair its getting better day by day
dshawn242 is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 19:31   #11
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshawn242 View Post
+Rep this man is the goat hands down best dayz chair i've used n theres still more features beening added to the chair its getting better day by day
thanks!
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 21:37   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Talking +rep quick and easy

Cain is a great seller, does **** quick and helps with issues if needed. would recommend him to anyone. have bought 3 separate items from him and all have been great with amazing support.
MyGunGoPewPew is offline  
Old 09/14/2020, 21:39   #13
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGunGoPewPew View Post
Cain is a great seller, does **** quick and helps with issues if needed. would recommend him to anyone. have bought 3 separate items from him and all have been great with amazing support.
thanks!
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 09/24/2020, 12:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
still undetected?
Cytrim is offline  
Old 09/24/2020, 19:42   #15
 
CainSolutions's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 377
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytrim View Post
still undetected?
in testing atm, should be up very soon
CainSolutions is offline  
Reply

Tags
dayz hack


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 4% cast ring+2% crit ring for 3% crit ring or good unique
01/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
titel say all
WTT blode ring with stamina lvl 3 for shuta ring with ring spirit stone lvl 5 (9%res)
01/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
server brumhart if u intrested let me know TY
WTS Barom Ring / Guardimesh Neck / Blode Ring / Pargon Ring
06/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Im thinking about selling my Barom/Blode/Pargon Ring and my Guardimesh Neck. Please leave your offers here or write me a PM. All on Evengarda



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.