Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ClubHouse Cheats official thread] Magic Bullets, Speed, Item ESP,Spoofer!

Discussion on [ClubHouse Cheats official thread] Magic Bullets, Speed, Item ESP,Spoofer! within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/24/2019, 21:06   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
yo where your discord at mate ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 02:11   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I want to know too
where is discord ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2019, 06:36   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord

just purchased the 1 week, where is the loader? the discord link doesn't work.

Bought the cheat, but the discord link doesn't work for the loader. Can you help me out please?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2019, 18:09   #49

elite*gold: 123
Fixed boyz! my bad
Old 10/02/2019, 00:51   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Already used 1 week of this twice. Works like a gem, fast updates, and also stream-able. Staff was very helpful with helping me get everything setup! 10/10 would recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2019, 12:23   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super seller and quality tool.
Staff at the top really, I explain.
I bought the tool dayz but I play on virtual machine but the tool is not compatible, so I paid directly without even having to ask .. Realy good guys.

I was able to test the tool on my own pc which bug a lot on DayZ but the tool works perfectly!

I really recommend you.

Refund paypal screen :
Old 10/05/2019, 03:35   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
Amazing cheat. Good support and community. The magic bullet bullet is so frickin powerful, its instant death if u use a SR or sumfin.
Totally Recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2019, 16:21   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up DayZ

used 1 week of DayZ cheat. Amazing cheat. Good support and community. The magic bullet is so powerful, its instant death if u use a Mosin or Something.10/10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lol.jpg (992.7 KB, 57 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 15:49   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any eta on dayz restock?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2019, 17:47   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stay away. They keep saying it is undetected in the discord and are most likely creating fake discord accounts to create a group-mentality of "oh only this feature is detected". I have been banned twice only using the ESP and a private hwid spoofer. I have been cheating on dayz since the mod and can tell you that this cheat is in fact detected, and the admins are trying to cover it up to bring in new users that will only buy a week then never use it again.
Old 10/17/2019, 22:00   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it is detected indeed. and there was also a dayz update. so every dayz cheat might be unsafe atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 21:31   #57

elite*gold: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xceeze View Post
Stay away. They keep saying it is undetected in the discord and are most likely creating fake discord accounts to create a group-mentality of "oh only this feature is detected". I have been banned twice only using the ESP and a private hwid spoofer. I have been cheating on dayz since the mod and can tell you that this cheat is in fact detected, and the admins are trying to cover it up to bring in new users that will only buy a week then never use it again.
Not true, assuming makes an ass out of both you and me. Go make a new account and troll somewhere else.

The tool has been updated since the recent update, its been safe since. You get banned because of other issues not pertaining to our ebook.

We have over 65 active DayZ users now, so your argument is invalid using this one picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
it is detected indeed. and there was also a dayz update. so every dayz cheat might be unsafe atm.
It has been updated since buddy, should be all good now. Also, the guys are working on strengthening our bypass process to ensure there are no more delays after detection.
Old 10/27/2019, 00:58   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just paid $70 for 30 days - got an email with the link to download but the link is broken. Messaged the staff in their discord and got no response. A+
Old 10/29/2019, 05:20   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidc0w View Post
just paid $70 for 30 days - got an email with the link to download but the link is broken. Messaged the staff in their discord and got no response. A+
Message the live support on the site. It worked for me
Old 10/30/2019, 16:43   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this an offshoot of gamesense in any way? seems familiar
Closed Thread