Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ClubHouse Cheats official thread] Magic Bullets, Speed, Item ESP,Spoofer!

Discussion on [ClubHouse Cheats official thread] Magic Bullets, Speed, Item ESP,Spoofer! within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/26/2019, 02:44   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1420
+++ VOUCH +++

Finally a smooth working cheat for DayZ. Fool-proof and easy injection - No FPS-drops ingame - Deadly Magic bullet feature.

Very well done cheat - Thank you ClubHouse
Old 08/29/2019, 20:01   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Has any additional feature been added since you released the cheat?

"Tons more features will be added!"

"Aimbot and much more rage features will be added in upcoming updates!"
Old 09/01/2019, 13:16   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm HWID banned. Can i fix it with your cheat? Spoofer is added - right? Still undedected?
Old 09/02/2019, 09:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this cheat, It works but it is detected, I tried on three different accounts and spoofed my hwid and mac address all three times. The accounts all got banned at 3 pm. This cheat is detected and battle eye sends out the ban everyday for it. The owners refuse to admit it is detected too, all the vouches they show are from people who played for an hour and decided it works, they all literally say so in their vouch that they dont have over an hour playtime with said cheat. Everyone in the cheats discord is complaining that they are banned now and the cheats detected yet the owners deny its detected with claims they are playing themselves and not getting banned (never proof to these claims though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerbdurger View Post
+rep great dayz hack for an amazing price, plus always great help for setting up the first time. If you're on the fence about buying join the clubhouse discord and pm nerb , I can screen share some gameplay of the hack
HAHAHA HE IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE ADMINS, the only good vouches for the cheats are from people part of the selling it. Nerb is an admin in the clubhouse discord....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2019, 11:00   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankey42 View Post
I bought this cheat, It works but it is detected, I tried on three different accounts and spoofed my hwid and mac address all three times. The accounts all got banned at 3 pm. This cheat is detected and battle eye sends out the ban everyday for it. The owners refuse to admit it is detected too, all the vouches they show are from people who played for an hour and decided it works, they all literally say so in their vouch that they dont have over an hour playtime with said cheat. Everyone in the cheats discord is complaining that they are banned now and the cheats detected yet the owners deny its detected with claims they are playing themselves and not getting banned (never proof to these claims though).

HAHAHA HE IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE ADMINS, the only good vouches for the cheats are from people part of the selling it. Nerb is an admin in the clubhouse discord....
ever considered maybe your spoofer might be detected ?
Old 09/03/2019, 16:10   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no its detected he is right i used it on my own my spoofer is not detected and i got banned to on 4 accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 16:01   #22

elite*gold: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
ever considered maybe your spoofer might be detected ?
Second. it is not detected, all you say is I have a "Private Spoofer" makes no sense. People use on a daily, with no bans because they refrain from using rage features to prevent reports by server admins and/or manual bans. Your spoofer is trash, thats why you get bans.

what is your discord name, i bet you didn't even purchase from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epix28 View Post
no its detected he is right i used it on my own my spoofer is not detected and i got banned to on 4 accounts
What spoofer did you use? Did you make a ticket to get help? What is your discord name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsti32 View Post
I'm HWID banned. Can i fix it with your cheat? Spoofer is added - right? Still undedected?
Yes it is undetected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankey42 View Post

so an admin cant write a review about the product working??? How does that make sense. He isn't lying, so what is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Has any additional feature been added since you released the cheat?

"Tons more features will be added!"

"Aimbot and much more rage features will be added in upcoming updates!"
Actually nothing yet, we have tons of things going on right now. Unfortunately, our dev is also working on a couple more of our projects. but it is planned for sure, just wanting to make sure its features that are not detected.
Old 09/07/2019, 11:42   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when I want to buy one. do I need a spoofer for using or is one included?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2019, 06:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
when I want to buy one. do I need a spoofer for using or is one included?
Great question. We are releasing an external spoofer soon. As of now we dont have a spoofer that can guarantee safety.
Old 09/09/2019, 22:38   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Is it working?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2019, 21:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekzx View Post
Is it working?
yes it is buddy, and still undetected.
Old 09/11/2019, 00:21   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Got banned on 2 different accounts while using ClubHouse DayZ h4x (only ESP, no speedhack, no murdermode). Those were my first ever bans on any game as I'm new to cheating.

So if anyone is considering using this for the time being: proceed with caution.

Game recently received a new patch so it might take some time until the cheat is actually undetected again.

My ban report as I posted on their Discord follows:

Quote:
Game: DayZ
Cheeto Build #: latest
Hours played: Around 3
Used spoofer: No
If yes to the above question: What spoofer did you use?
Used VPN: No
Any previous bans?: No
If yes to the above question: Did you use any other cheeto providers on the same account? No
Was the account cracked?: No
What features did you use the most?: ESP
What version of windows are you on?: 1803
What brand is your CPU?: Intel
Did you run an older Cheeto Build on the same account?: No
Did you restart your PC after getting the latest build?: Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 00:54   #28

Quote:
Got banned on 2 different accounts while using ClubHouse DayZ h4x (only ESP, no speedhack, no murdermode). Those were my first ever bans on any game as I'm new to cheating.

So if anyone is considering using this for the time being: proceed with caution.

Game recently received a new patch so it might take some time until the cheat is actually undetected again.

My ban report as I posted on their Discord follows:
Thank you for the feed back, we are compensating times for all our DayZ customers. I will speak with our dev for DayZ to get to the root of the problem. If you are unsure and dont want to continue with our service, i prepared to give you your money back. Just shoot me a message Silvio#6694
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 01:26   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
Thank you for the feed back, we are compensating times for all our DayZ customers. I will speak with our dev for DayZ to get to the root of the problem. If you are unsure and dont want to continue with our service, i prepared to give you your money back. Just shoot me a message Silvio#6694
I appreciate the response and just ask that you guys continue being transparent about the development of your product.

We want to support fair, honest developers that let us know when updates, problems and other things related to the product happen.

Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 05:58   #30

Quote:
I appreciate the response and just ask that you guys continue being transparent about the development of your product.

We want to support fair, honest developers that let us know when updates, problems and other things related to the product happen.

Thank you.
I will definitely try my best and rest assured im a man of my word. I stand behind our products and the best is all i want to put on the table is for my customers. No more bs, no more scams you get what i promise and you will aways have my word to come back to.
Closed Thread