Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quantumcheats, Yes Or Not ?

Discussion on Quantumcheats, Yes Or Not ? within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quantumcheats, Yes Or Not ?

Hello, I see a lot of opinions on QC, rather negative elsewhere, but some say that it is not detected, a member of staff told me that the cheat was not detected for 5 months, he lies or it is true ? (I think he's lying lmao)

Old 02/12/2019, 21:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NO do not use Quantom Cheats or Synstore, they claim to be undetected but there not, the hack will work for 2 days most then will get a global ban, you tell them and there just like "oh yeah it got detected were working on it" if that is the case they get detected every other day, dont bother save your money and play legit, you need a private hack but they do not come around often
Old 02/13/2019, 13:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiMan657 View Post
NO do not use Quantom Cheats or Synstore, they claim to be undetected but there not, the hack will work for 2 days most then will get a global ban, you tell them and there just like "oh yeah it got detected were working on it" if that is the case they get detected every other day, dont bother save your money and play legit, you need a private hack but they do not come around often
Ok thank you, I will not pay scammers Is it worth the cheat of Baunticheats as it is available? There's no other cheat I feel
Old 02/13/2019, 16:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah test it 2 times....only walk around and loot a little bit...24hours later global ban...this is fkn scam!