Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 Exile Poptabs

Discussion on Arma 3 Exile Poptabs within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arma 3 Exile Poptabs

Selling Arma 3 Exile poptabs and base supplies upon request.
Contact us on teamspeak: 216.170.116.131
Old 10/20/2016, 06:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Payed $10 for exile poptabs, I will give credit where credit is due, he joined my server and ran all the way to trader where he, presumably, began duping/spawning items to sell for the agreed upon amount of poptabs. Too bad a minute in he was killed by admins then shortly after banned from the server. Up until this point, including after payment, he had been fairly quick to respond to questions but afterwords just stopped answering me on skype. I joined his listed teamspeak server where there were two other "owners", joined their lobby, asked what had happened and why he stopped responding. Then they perma banned me. I was recommended here by someone i know on skype who did get the tabs. If you decide to purchase from here do it at a time when he probably won't be caught by admins or you can kiss your cash goodbye. Spstylez if you are reading this, I would still be thrilled to receive the tabs on another server and would gladly take this down (assuming an admin hasn't done so already)

tl;dr: Bought tabs, he tried to deliver, he got banned, then stopped answering his skype

buyer beware
Old 10/21/2016, 04:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
I can confirm what Darky said, has I am the guy that referred him to A3 Money Team since I have received the poptabs. After that tho, Darky messaged me telling me what happened and showed me proof of A3 scamming him.
Closed Thread