Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA Unlimited Gear

Discussion on DayZ SA Unlimited Gear within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/21/2016, 08:04   #61

elite*gold: 0
Rebuilding the base.

Tags
dayz base

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Arma 3 Duping methods (Unlimited money on exile / Unlimited weapons + gear )
06/22/2016 - ArmA Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling multiple Duping exploits for Arma 3: --- Great for unlimited money on exile / Solo players Dupe anything that fits in a vest (Solo method + Its really fast) Works on all servers and all mods! Also, no re-log required. 1 item per second if done correctly! I use this method to get unlimited money on exile, really quickly. This method can be used to quickly dupe some mags if you are running low.
[Selling] DayZ Standalone 0.58 - The Cherno Ruler - Full Gear Set - Unlimited (M4A1.Blaze.SVD)
11/27/2015 - DayZ Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all, This is the DayZ Standalone 0.58 - The Cherno Ruler - Full Gear Set - Unlimited (M4A1 + Blaze + SVD) - 2$ Just for the minimum amount of 2$ "2 US Dollars".You can have all the gear a player can take :) Contact me by my skype name: "Cherno Provider" How to setup this business: 1º) You add me on Skype.
[Buying] Suche Butterfly give Unlimited Gear in DayZ SA and Mod (Spawn)
10/03/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Topic.
[Selling] Selling the best Dayz Gear, with unlimited M4/SKS/Mosin Ammu.
07/11/2014 - DayZ Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Im selling my Dayz Gear. I buged the M4/Mosin/Sks Ammo to get unlimited bullets. I also got Morphine and the other medical stuff like bloodbags Negativ. Its on of the Best gears you can possible get. To see the other stuff check the Screenshots.