Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DayZ Private Hack For 0.60

Discussion on DayZ Private Hack For 0.60 within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DayZ Private Hack For 0.60

Hey I have a private hack for sale. My friend is the coder Currently its sitting at Undetected Please contact me on my skype - darrahhogan14

Old 09/18/2016, 19:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Talked to him on skype. Asked if windows 10 was supported, he said it was, I was sus because Windows 10 does not support non-signed drivers. His proof was a random YouTube video
. That was pre .60 When I asked him if he could upload a more recent video, he said he didn't have the time, since he was going into an LOL match... I also asked about his method for keeping the hack secure, he didn't answer right away, so I took time to google his Skype name, anyone can do it, and you'll see what I found...

then he finally responded with.

"someone joins a server. When the game loads BEClient We have made it so it hooks before that. Also to avoid scan detection we Hook the open process then Lasterror=5 ( set a 0 )"

Whatever that means, since one has used internal ESP since 2014. no mention of signed driver.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Unlimited Access to a Duper Base and Vybor Spawn | DayZ Standalone Hack | Limited Slots | Memory »