Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duped Gear for 1 RAG', I will TP to you to trade.

Discussion on Duped Gear for 1 RAG', I will TP to you to trade. within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duped Gear for 1 RAG', I will TP to you to trade.

hey there, Giving some gear away for one rag, As most know i have gear in so i thought id be nice and get my RAG stock pile up, Anyone want some gear add me on skype -> live:privatecheatsdylan
Im pretty trusted in the cheat bizz, If anyone wants to take precautions you can take a few like this.

1) Leave gear nearbye at the meeting point.
2) If you request i TP to you then leave the gear nearbye
3) if your coming fresh spawn i see now risk here so just ocme with your rags that u spawn on you.

Gear:
Rags
Morphine
300 round box
Food and Water
AK47 with Supressor
Ak47 Rounds (500+)(5+MAGS)
Camo Clothing and Smersh+backpack

Proof below:
Old 08/01/2015, 01:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] S/T pirate gear For Cps or trade For trojan gear
01/12/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
hello guy's i wanna sell my pirate item For Cps or trade for same trojan my item is : Hata super 2 sock +12 -7 level 140 No Perm rapier super 2 sock +12 -7 level 140 No Perm Pistol super 2 sock +12 -7 level 140 No Perm and i want sell for Cps or trade for same trojan with epic and i dont care for Perm pm me or add me in skype:fars.fox1 ( please don't think for scamm me becoz no one can ... belive me )
[Trading] TRADE MONK GEAR +12 FOR PIRATE GEAR DARK SERVER
09/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I'd like to trade my full p6 high lvl monk set for your pirate gears, make a good offer and let me know. My home is Dark, switching to your server for the gears can be arranged if I am confident of the trade. Contact me asap - skype add : sjgwillemsen greetz
Trade <+12 PIRATE GEAR FOR +12 ASSASSIN GEAR
06/06/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
+12 -5 hat +12 -5 pistol +12 p6 perm -7 lvl 3 counter perm armor +12 p6 perm -7 rapier all lvl 137 i want to trade, all gear doesnt have to be perm, they can also be a mixture of +10 +11 +12 gear nothing below that though. oh and im looking for a somesaultcloud-1 if you have shoot me a pm thanks
[Trading] Wanna trade my barb gear for cm wizzard gear
05/13/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
I wanna trade my high end barb gear for a equal good gear for cm wizzar pm if you have something for me Unbuffed without war cry he comes to 382k DPSWith the war cry anyway at 456K is on DPS + Berserker Rune destructiveness 589k DPS + Überwätigen Rune rampage 654K DPS + In Battle Rune Slash punishment 791K DPS sry for bad english this dmg is with the sockets on the pic and paragon lvl100 Looking for a cm wizz set should have around 320k unbuffed
Cant Trade me gear..
03/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi all! i have a problem whit my acc i was have merchant and when i log in some hours ago i cant trade me gear to main char... so i made Trade partner but it take 72h.. and i cant go gw... anyone know any hack or have any idea how i can trade gear back? items are not lock! please answer me