Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for good dayz standalone hacks.

Discussion on looking for good dayz standalone hacks. within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for good dayz standalone hacks.

hi there. I'm hunting for some dayz Standalone hacks and would like to know of anyone you recommend. Prefrabbly someone who offers a lifetime price for their hack. Cheers and good luck in your hacking adventures
Old 05/28/2015, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 121/0/0
there is no undetected hacks for dayz sa on the market for cheap price
Old 05/28/2015, 14:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkexe View Post
and if expensive?
Old 05/28/2015, 14:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkexe View Post
neither for a good price, everyone gets banned within days.
Old 05/28/2015, 14:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlikethewind View Post
neither for a good price, everyone gets banned within days.
Not if BE doesnīt get the hack.
Old 05/28/2015, 14:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
If you're ready to pay for it, I might create some private builds.
Old 05/28/2015, 15:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syic0 View Post
Not if BE doesnīt get the hack.
yeah and for which hack was that ever the case?
exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouvesta View Post
If you're ready to pay for it, I might create some private builds.
Any chance the following would be possible?

- Teleport (either to ALL cities or to any point on the map)
- ESP (items with filter if possible), people (distance, stance, weapon)
- Ghost and speedhack (but I think they no longer work no matter what)

- completely private build, must be the ONLY customer

Question:

What if your method of injection (like if you create a kerner driver etc.) gets detected, the private build (menu) isn't gonna protect me from a ban then isn't it? Would be nice to know before I spend a shitload of money on that

IF you can code something like this, what would be your price approximately?
And how would it be handeled if I get banned?

cheers
Old 05/28/2015, 15:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yeah and for which hack was that ever the case?
exactly...
For a private which is not shared with everyone, if you have a signed kernel driver you can bypass the rootkit without a test mode in windows.

There are a hand full of hacks and there is always a way to hack. The most Hack Providers are copy and paste and the "real" coders didnīt want to share it, because to sign a kernel driver cost money and the risk is to high that you share it with somebody from BE or somebody send the hack to BE.

Quote:

Question:

What if your method of injection (like if you create a kerner driver etc.) gets detected, the private build (menu) isn't gonna protect me from a ban then isn't it? Would be nice to know before someone spends a shitload of money for that xD

cheers
Thatīs right, if the loader or injection method is dedected, so in that case a private build doesnīt help you.
Old 05/28/2015, 15:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_OPI View Post
For a private which is not shared with everyone, if you have a signed kernel driver you can bypass the rootkit without a test mode in windows.

There are a hand full of hacks and there is always a way to hack. The most Hack Providers are copy and paste and the "real" coders didnīt want to share it, because to sign a kernel driver cost money and the risk is to high that you share it with somebody from BE or somebody send the hack to BE.

Thatīs right, if the loader or injection method is dedected, so in that case a private build doesnīt help you.
That is correct, but please correct me if I am wrong, I was a customer of TTeme here as well, and he did have a signed kernel driver as far as I heard, I still got banned twice with his hack... so .... ?????

The hand full you are talking about I would like to know Everything got me banned within 5 days tops and I tried quiet a few... the only one coming to my mind right now would be Vince, but I got a ban already earlier with his hack as well, so I didn't try it again.

Funnily enough, since they started working against us, aimjunkies hack was the one I played UD for the longest amount of time haha, even though they're supposed to be ****.

Thanks for the explanation, I'm not sure how any private build would be more secure then? Since it's 99% the injection methods that do get detected (from what I heard at least).

cheers
Old 05/28/2015, 15:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That is correct, but please correct me if I am wrong, I was a customer of TTeme here as well, and he did have a signed kernel driver as far as I heard, I still got banned twice with his hack... so .... ?????

The hand full you are talking about I would like to know Everything got me banned within 5 days tops and I tried quiet a few... the only one coming to my mind right now would be Vince, but I got a ban already earlier with his hack as well, so I didn't try it again.

Funnily enough, since they started working against us, aimjunkies hack was the one I played UD for the longest amount of time haha, even though they're supposed to be shit.

Thanks for the explanation, I'm not sure how any private build would be more secure then? Since it's 99% the injection methods that do get detected (from what I heard at least).

cheers
Because somebody of BE gets TTemes Hack. I didnīt say a hack with a signed kernel driver is undedectable, i say a injection method/loader/signed kernel driver that BE didnīt knows is undedected

Quote:
The hand full you are talking about I would like to know
perhaps you've already talked with one, unknowingly.
Old 05/28/2015, 16:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That means if any private build is less than around 400.- it's probably a rip-off, is that correct? Since the signing of a driver would be at least 300 or something right? And it would only be secure if the driver is signed for me and me only

Hmm okay, we might speak again then thanks.

cheers
Old 05/28/2015, 16:30   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can signed a kernel driver as example for 165€/year maybe cheaper, i didnīt know all providers on the market.
Old 05/28/2015, 16:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 77
Signing the driver is nothing. Everybody can do it, this is not valuable at all. All you need is to be 18+ and pay ~$100.
Teme's hack gets detected because Bastian finds his DLL into the memory, which is more or less easy to do according to Teme's method of injection.
Our hack is undetected for the past month, we fixed the random ban issue so you're welcome to use it again.
We can maybe sell you a private hwid locked hack for 500€ - 1 000€. 100% private. But it's not in our interest to sell you such a thing, and probably not in yours either.
Non HWID locked + source code would be like 10 000€ - 20 000€ range.
Old 05/28/2015, 17:05   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
Signing the driver is nothing. Everybody can do it, this is not valuable at all. All you need is to be 18+ and pay ~$100.
Teme's hack gets detected because Bastian finds his DLL into the memory, which is more or less easy to do according to Teme's method of injection.
Our hack is undetected for the past month, we fixed the random ban issue so you're welcome to use it again.
We can maybe sell you a private hwid locked hack for 500€ - 1 000€. 100% private. But it's not in our interest to sell you such a thing, and probably not in yours either.
Non HWID locked + source code would be like 10 000€ - 20 000€ range.

Hallo Vincy

Thanks for clarification. I might get back to you about the private build, I'm getting tired of getting banned after 5 days.

Is Speedhack and TP working with your hack?

What are all the features? Could you send me a short list? Or is the JME 2.1 video up to date and everything is working from there?

Sounds pretty interesting.

Cheers
Old 05/28/2015, 17:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hallo Vincy

Thanks for clarification. I might get back to you about the private build, I'm getting tired of getting banned after 5 days.

Is Speedhack and TP working with your hack?

What are all the features? Could you send me a short list? Or is the JME 2.1 video up to date and everything is working from there?

Sounds pretty interesting.

Cheers
check the website his on his thing there ^^^^^^^^^^