Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for good dayz standalone hacks.

Discussion on looking for good dayz standalone hacks. within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/28/2015, 17:13   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler08 View Post
check the website his on his thing there ^^^^^^^^^^
no answer to my question on the website
Old 05/28/2015, 17:32   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 337
Yes Jme's video is up to date. We might even add more.
A private build doesn't mean you won't get banned. BattlEye is clearly one of the best anti cheat out there not because Bastian and his minions are very active on forums, but because on top of that, they set up effective detection methods supposed to hit every single hack. For now we managed to avoid any banwave from BattlEye, because we try to anticipate Bastian's reaction, but it doesn't mean we will always win. So let's say you buy a private hack, BattlEye silently implement a new method of detection, you get banned no matter the privacy. Not worth the risk in my opinion. Better to pay a good cheat provider 20€, cheat until detection, wait for update, buy new copy, and cheat again. Worth it only if it doesn't get detected every 2 days obviously :^p
If you want to discuss about this I'm on insanity teamspeak.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2015, 06:59   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Only way to get UD cheat these days is implementing some kind of VIP service where you can identify who is BattlEye staff on your customer list.
If BE weren't buying all hacks on this site we would be a lot safer..

Currently theres no such service, but soon there will be If you are interested, prepare for strong identity verification, thats the only way we can win BE. Price won't be specially high, since you know anything can happen.

I dont know about vinces hacks but sounds he knows what hes talking about
Thanks
1 User