Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling full set of gear m4, akm, mosin

Discussion on Selling full set of gear m4, akm, mosin within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling full set of gear m4, akm, mosin

full set of gear your choice. will show proof. $5 usd. skype: Whostruamah
Old 02/20/2015, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 147/0/1
Old 02/23/2015, 09:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow DayZ -> DayZ Trading

#moved

Tags
dayz gear shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kromede Elyos PvP Assa full AP Offi Gear + Full Kata Gear & Schmuck
02/18/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
verkaufe meinen Veteranen Acc Stufe 70/70 habe viel Zeit und Kohle investiert Veteranen STatus is Max (also 70 Goldpackete, VETERANSTATUS ist NOCH 4 JAHRE GÜLTIG) Main Char ist Assa mit full Offi AP Gear Offi 3 Star mit knapp 23k GloryPoints und um die 6kk Ap und auch noch haufenweise Keys zum Equip Offi AP Gear: (Dolch+15 mit goldenem Para GS /Schwert+15 mit goldenem Para /Brust+15 /Hose+15 /Handschuhe+15 /Schultern+15 /Schuhe+15) alles mit Dualsteinen gesockelt (Angriff 5 / Krit 8,...
[Selling] Selling the best Dayz Gear, with unlimited M4/SKS/Mosin Ammu.
07/11/2014 - DayZ Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Im selling my Dayz Gear. I buged the M4/Mosin/Sks Ammo to get unlimited bullets. I also got Morphine and the other medical stuff like bloodbags Negativ. Its on of the Best gears you can possible get. To see the other stuff check the Screenshots.
Selling full +12 fire gear
07/02/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone I am looking to sell full +12 fire gear I have not really been playing for the past few years on and off just got my g1 Trying to get a decent car and I just logged into my accounts and I have my fire set left.. If anyone is interested I p6 the most of the items I can still a few that is not. for anyone interested in the items will be a cheaper deal then most will probably ever sell themself I do have talismans and steed aswell Please message me to get further details...
[Selling] EU 60 Rogue w/ SL Relic Dagger, full Raid gear, full tank gear, over 1600 plat, more
04/14/2013 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a fantastic female rogue (Eth) on the EU shards. She is in full raid gear with BIS Relic Dagger (Has 3 pieces of Desolate gear and can purchase 2 more). She also has a set of raid tanking gear. Plus, she has 2 source machines (1 for dps and 1 for tanking) and they are fully equipped with BiS planar essences. Rogue Attack Power can go over 3000 easily. Rogue has over 1600 plat and is a Master Outfitter, Foragaer, and Butcher. She has many factions maxed incuding Tovan Hunters...
Selling ava acc with mosin/verkaufe ava acc mit mosin
03/20/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 3 Replies
YouTube - selling ava account with mosin all the info is in the vid and description / alle infos im vid und bescreibung