Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 Altis Life Only Injector/Money

Discussion on Arma 3 Altis Life Only Injector/Money within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arma 3 Altis Life Only Injector/Money

Hi, today i'm going to start selling my private Arma3 Altis life injector/money editor. Me and my friend made all by our selves, so it's not going to get detected in the nearby future!

It has been tested and working on the newest version of infi-spyglass and BE.
The injector comes with a variety of scripts built by us, also a few publicly modified scripts.

Here's a picture of the injector.*INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED*

The price of the injecor(+a variety of scripts) comes to only $25).

We also provide just a money editor, built mainly for Asylum, which also works on other servers such as Olympus etc.

Here's a screenshot of the MoneyEditor*INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED*

The price of the MoneyEditor via memory comes to only $15

Payments through EITHER:
PayPal
OR.
TeamFortress Keys (amount may vary!)

For any extra inquiries contact me via Skype, Phillyondayz
Old 01/25/2015, 02:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I thought he was gonna scam me but turned out smooth money editor worked like a charm thanks bud.
Old 01/25/2015, 02:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzelljr View Post
I thought he was gonna scam me but turned out smooth money editor worked like a charm thanks bud.
Appreciate it mate.
Old 01/29/2015, 23:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The grammar is too good to be Phil, I'm calling you out good sir. If you are Phil you will know how to respond to this because you'll know exactly who I am... anyway since I don't believe this is 'you' I'm going to say you shouldn't take credit for another persons work and on that note making money from their work too. Poor show Mr Faker, your thread alone screams "I'm not Phil" - Prove to me you are Phil or I might just leak everything you are selling as they were meant to go public anyway
Old 01/30/2015, 12:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm looking for an esp undetected, are u working on a menu or something else ?