Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


DayZ/Arma3/H1Z1 Multihack by www.JuazeyCheats.com [Auto Purchase] [Safe] [0,55 Ready]

Discussion on DayZ/Arma3/H1Z1 Multihack by www.JuazeyCheats.com [Auto Purchase] [Safe] [0,55 Ready] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/29/2017, 22:51   #4561 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oui. View Post
What about BF3 cheat?
If its on his site and it doesnt say "Maintenance" then its ready



Pigroofie is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 22:58   #4562 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigroofie View Post
If its on his site and it doesnt say "Maintenance" then its ready
Yeah it's also writen "Any questions, assistance, technical support, and suggestions do not go unnoticed" and i'm still waiting for Juazey to add me on Skype.... It's near a week ago now...

I'm gonna pay him with Paypal anyway, i'm just waiting for my Paypal account to be related to my bank account. But it's seems like this guy doesn't like Paysafecard payments. And i also have the feeling that he's running the business alone, even doe his website says "we".

It might be wrong, but i have this imperssion right now


Oui. is offline  
Old 01/29/2017, 23:03   #4563 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oui. View Post
Yeah it's also writen "Any questions, assistance, technical support, and suggestions do not go unnoticed" and i'm still waiting for Juazey to add me on Skype.... It's near a week ago now...

I'm gonna pay him with Paypal anyway, i'm just waiting for my Paypal account to be related to my bank account. But it's seems like this guy doesn't like Paysafecard payments. And i also have the feeling that he's running the business alone, even doe his website says "we".

It might be wrong, but i have this imperssion right now
He's working on other things rn, he'll be with you shortly.
Pigroofie is offline  
Old 01/30/2017, 10:32   #4564 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigroofie View Post
He's working on other things rn, he'll be with you shortly.
I hope so...


Oui. is offline  
Old 02/02/2017, 03:04   #4565 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Is an Arma 2 Dayz hack too much to ask for these days? I can't find anything anymore and I'm dying to hack it. I know how to hack and I have before, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to find the memory addresses and devise a bypass for BE. It would mean the world to me if someone could direct me to some working paid/free hack for Arma 2 Dayz. (I can't imagine free A2Dayz hacks are just floating around these days tho XD)
dodgeofficial is offline  
Old 02/02/2017, 03:08   #4566 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 7
baunticheats if you have an account on there, same with perfectaim. They may not be perfect but, from what i know they are the only ones available atm
patchesdahacker is offline  
Old 02/02/2017, 22:45   #4567 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Awesome! Thank you very much!
dodgeofficial is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 10:13   #4568 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
when Dayz hack up ?
mrsnper is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:27   #4569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Moderator





 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 32,574
Received Thanks: 4,088
Your thread will be closed until you send the hack to @ . More information can be found in .

Regards
C0kkie

#closed


C0kkie is offline  
Closed Thread



« verkaufe dayz account | >> DayZ Invite At PerfectAIM << »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.