Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My exGF banned me by the face.

Discussion on My exGF banned me by the face. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry My exGF banned me by the face.

Hi, I'll try to explain this as simply I can. Sometimes I do streamings and for 5 years I suffer harassment (including in real life) by an ex-girlfriend who recently joined the admin team. The fact is that, unwittingly, my nickname was seen meanwhile I was streaming and she took the opportunity to block my account because she is resentful of life.

Is there a way to report this whitout sending a message to support (she's part of support team lol) ? Note that this has happened with the Spanish team (because we are both from Spain).

And yeeeeeah, this seems so funny, but I'm very tired of supporting this crazy woman. PD: Srry for my english
Old 08/24/2019, 01:38   #2

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorriCrack1 View Post
Hi, I'll try to explain this as simply I can. Sometimes I do streamings and for 5 years I suffer harassment (including in real life) by an ex-girlfriend who recently joined the admin team. The fact is that, unwittingly, my nickname was seen meanwhile I was streaming and she took the opportunity to block my account because she is resentful of life.

Is there a way to report this whitout sending a message to support (she's part of support team lol) ? Note that this has happened with the Spanish team (because we are both from Spain).

And yeeeeeah, this seems so funny, but I'm very tired of supporting this crazy woman. PD: Srry for my english
You have to contact your support team, or with reasonable text try to get in touch with icm (happens with the same support form, explicitly stating you are asking your ticket to be reviewed directly by the icm).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 16:40   #3

go to police man
Old 08/24/2019, 21:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorriCrack1 View Post

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 22:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besenwesen View Post
**** her sister or mum or dad
I'd prefer to kill myself 100 times xD
Old 08/25/2019, 04:42   #6

Esto es muy surrealista xd, deja el juego bro de verdad no sé que le ven tanto al dark lo unico por lo que la gente lo juega y que los mantiene atados son los amigos y el PVP, de resto es solo relleno, jaja salu2
Old 08/25/2019, 15:11   #7

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Since nobody can provide a normal answer

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread