Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one!

Discussion on PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/15/2020, 09:22   #136

elite*gold: 11
Server: 9/10

8/10 overall good community and no bot users , no spammers in chat

10/10 Uridium/Credits are good balanced

10/10 smooth NPC behavior and spawn rates

5/10 Events are mostly done by one big clan

8/10 Eqp System (you get stuck here and there)

7/10 Beginner friendly

9/10 Admins are almost always present and joke with you etc

this server got a bright future

(Anti-Bot System done manually not working because innocent people get banned)
tha's the only thing that really hurts!

greetings Newcomer
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 12:34   #137

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvp|Love@Music View Post
Server: 9/10

8/10 overall good community and no bot users , no spammers in chat

10/10 Uridium/Credits are good balanced

10/10 smooth NPC behavior and spawn rates

5/10 Events are mostly done by one big clan

8/10 Eqp System (you get stuck here and there)

7/10 Beginner friendly

9/10 Admins are almost always present and joke with you etc

this server got a bright future

(Anti-Bot System done manually not working because innocent people get banned)
tha's the only thing that really hurts!

greetings Newcomer
Thank you for your post. I do really really really appreciate how you react. Its like probably one of the nicest reactions i had when people got banned for using any kind of bots, scripts or macros.
Mostly when people get banned they write basically most bs in here just to try make PG look bad.

For other people that continue want to read:

Tbh i feel like you deserve one last chance on PG with your main Account. And so i might "abuse" my admin-powers to give you one last chance on PG playing legit.

If you want to take the chance, feel free to contact me in Discord (You can btw join the PG Discord again)
If not.
Take care & stay safe! ❤️
Old 11/15/2020, 12:39   #138

ENJOY YOUR STAY, recy has big d
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 19:37   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
I guess that you haven't played enough to realise some hidden stuffs like a negative feedback that leads you into a perma ban, no matter how long you've been playing or how many players respect you and agree with you, all what matters are recytec's words. (I was MMO general with around 2 milion rp and i've got perma ban for criticizing pg).

2 Months ago:

Original conversation may be found here: .

Recytec will problably tell you that im trying to spread hate but i just can't forget the 8 months i've been wasting playing PG only to get perma ban.

By the way dear @, before making fun of other pservers, do something about the free template you've taken:

Discord: Abbadie#8572
whats the problem with taking a good looking template that workes well for PG?

You just trying to make PG look bad cause you are still crying about your banned account while other players enjoy PG
And btw a lot of players are happy that you got banned. So change your behavior, cause if even the community doesnt like you: than you are doing something wrong

xD and i loved how you created like 10 Discord account, each time just to write one sentence in our Discord before getting again and again banned.

So much people are interessted to see how long you continue with that, me included xD
Old 11/15/2020, 19:44   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
xD
Wicked
Old 11/15/2020, 19:57   #141

Quote:
Recytec will problably tell you that im trying to spread hate but i just can't forget the 8 months i've been wasting playing PG only to get perma ban.
Ah and again: I warned you like 3 or even 4 times in the chat if you continue hate around you will lose your account. You could't stop so now its gameover

So next time. If you get warned, stop whatever you got warned for. Especially when you invest lot of time in your account. So its perfectly your own fault to get in that situation.
Old 11/21/2020, 11:43   #142

pay to win server = **** server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2020, 16:09   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDO View Post
pay to win server = **** server
explain? since there is premium?

you cant directly buy uridium here.
Old 11/23/2020, 22:35   #144

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme... View Post
explain? since there is premium?

you cant directly buy uridium here.
And? Even if you can't purchase uridium directly premium users already have a certain advantage when it comes to non-premium users just like in DO. Which one? Probably priority queue, free repairs, the usual I don't know, I didn't purchase premium. That's totally up to you.
Regarding the cases system... I'm pretty sure the designs have certain passive skills like +X% extra shield, damage, ep, honor etc. so that's a bonus for people that is willing to pay.

And that is just a copycat from CSGO. ^^^

--------------

Imma post my "review" well, kind of. Just basic stuff
  • You start from scratch, with nothing thats normal and I totally understand it. There is a voucher code that gives you 7.5k uri, 1 laser and 1M creds, acceptable.
    The amount of uridium you get per alien is okayish, the beginner/low level quests are pretty much repetitive and the rewards are a joke, like really kill 3 devolarium, 3 sibe and idk how many lordarkias for 128 uri? Bruh. No thx
  • The auction system... Well, as a newbie you will get outbid every time except for certain items that everyone has like extras so forget about that.
  • Fraktal generator? I have no clue on how does that works/how to activate it so yeah forget about it, again.
  • Upgrades? Really? That's totally not necessary, it just creates a bigger gap. Some people here is happy hitting 20k with x4 like in the good old days so why. Also look at how DO is at the moment with all their shitty updates and systems that nobody asked, lvl 20 upgrades btw lmfao. Dead p2w game
  • Skill tree: Fighting a goliath with 700k hp seems fun, also remember that you have to purchase seprom 12uri/unit mmmlol

So unless you have a friend whos already full, or someone full ofc whos willing to help you to get a shit ton of uri you will get stuck more than once, and you will probably get triggered and mad. Thats my personal point of view, like it or not, you gotta respect it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 00:26   #145

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThexLeviathan View Post
And? Even if you can't purchase uridium directly premium users already have a certain advantage when it comes to non-premium users just like in DO. Which one? Probably priority queue, free repairs, the usual I don't know, I didn't purchase premium. That's totally up to you.
Regarding the cases system... I'm pretty sure the designs have certain passive skills like +X% extra shield, damage, ep, honor etc. so that's a bonus for people that is willing to pay.

And that is just a copycat from CSGO. ^^^

--------------

Imma post my "review" well, kind of. Just basic stuff
  • You start from scratch, with nothing thats normal and I totally understand it. There is a voucher code that gives you 7.5k uri, 1 laser and 1M creds, acceptable.
    The amount of uridium you get per alien is okayish, the beginner/low level quests are pretty much repetitive and the rewards are a joke, like really kill 3 devolarium, 3 sibe and idk how many lordarkias for 128 uri? Bruh. No thx
  • The auction system... Well, as a newbie you will get outbid every time except for certain items that everyone has like extras so forget about that.
  • Fraktal generator? I have no clue on how does that works/how to activate it so yeah forget about it, again.
  • Upgrades? Really? That's totally not necessary, it just creates a bigger gap. Some people here is happy hitting 20k with x4 like in the good old days so why. Also look at how DO is at the moment with all their shitty updates and systems that nobody asked, lvl 20 upgrades btw lmfao. Dead p2w game
  • Skill tree: Fighting a goliath with 700k hp seems fun, also remember that you have to purchase seprom 12uri/unit mmmlol

So unless you have a friend whos already full, or someone full ofc whos willing to help you to get a shit ton of uri you will get stuck more than once, and you will probably get triggered and mad. Thats my personal point of view, like it or not, you gotta respect it.
Thanks for your feedback
Ofc everyone's own decision if they start legit on PG, or just test it. Im fine with everything.

Is it in your opinion bad to "copy" the case system from CS and if yes, why? Lot of people enjoy it, specially when i giveaway cases & keys which happened lately quiet often ^^
Anyway i still enjoy to make fun with "PinkGalaxy: Global Offensive"

Ah and just for everyone that belives that Premium is P2W i already wrote my opinion about it and a lot of people seem to agree. Also a lot of p2wcriers finally stopped cry after they read the text, which im very glad of.

But at the end of they day those that are able to buy premium agree to my text and those that dont buy premium cause no work, dont want invest money in PG or whatever dont agree obviously.

Old 11/25/2020, 16:14   #146

elite*gold: 20
Funny this Guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 22:39   #147

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Thanks for your feedback
Ofc everyone's own decision if they start legit on PG, or just test it. Im fine with everything.

Is it in your opinion bad to "copy" the case system from CS and if yes, why? Lot of people enjoy it, specially when i giveaway cases & keys which happened lately quiet often ^^
Anyway i still enjoy to make fun with "PinkGalaxy: Global Offensive"

Ah and just for everyone that belives that Premium is P2W i already wrote my opinion about it and a lot of people seem to agree. Also a lot of p2wcriers finally stopped cry after they read the text, which im very glad of.

But at the end of they day those that are able to buy premium agree to my text and those that dont buy premium cause no work, dont want invest money in PG or whatever dont agree obviously.

"Bad" isnt the word i would use, more like why?

DarkOrbit has its ways to get you premium/cool ship designs with obsidian booty keys and stuff.
Also you can farm the materials needed instead of just purchasing a key and box for 7€. I mean yes, its harder since it requires more time and effort rather than just using your credit card (If you dont have time to play for personal issues or work related stuff its even harder to achieve) i know that you want to make benefits out of it. I would probably call you stupid if you didnt think that way.
But in the end its like taking a shortcut, and depending on the result can be pretty underwhelming. Especially if you spend lets say 100€ for cases and you dont get the shit you wanted, catch my drift?

I also appreciate that you think in behalf of the f2p players and give them some freebies, thats cool and im sure most people think that way too and they are glad.

Regarding the premium issue, i still have no clue. I don't know what benefits come with being a premium compared to a non-premium user. Also you can't really say that cause every person is different and has different priorities in life. You can't expect a guy to start working so he has some spare cash to waste on a game, when that same guy can be facing a hard situation and he has to help his brother/mother. Thats kind of rude to say especially in times like these with all the stuff that is going on in the world.

Overall your server is not bad, has its pros and cons like everything in life. But if you enjoy and you're proud of your work nice for you, keep improving the quality of life of your server people will appreciate that
Old 11/26/2020, 01:24   #148

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThexLeviathan View Post
"Bad" isnt the word i would use, more like why?

DarkOrbit has its ways to get you premium/cool ship designs with obsidian booty keys and stuff.
Also you can farm the materials needed instead of just purchasing a key and box for 7€. I mean yes, its harder since it requires more time and effort rather than just using your credit card (If you dont have time to play for personal issues or work related stuff its even harder to achieve) i know that you want to make benefits out of it. I would probably call you stupid if you didnt think that way.
But in the end its like taking a shortcut, and depending on the result can be pretty underwhelming. Especially if you spend lets say 100€ for cases and you dont get the shit you wanted, catch my drift?

I also appreciate that you think in behalf of the f2p players and give them some freebies, thats cool and im sure most people think that way too and they are glad.

Regarding the premium issue, i still have no clue. I don't know what benefits come with being a premium compared to a non-premium user. Also you can't really say that cause every person is different and has different priorities in life. You can't expect a guy to start working so he has some spare cash to waste on a game, when that same guy can be facing a hard situation and he has to help his brother/mother. Thats kind of rude to say especially in times like these with all the stuff that is going on in the world.

Overall your server is not bad, has its pros and cons like everything in life. But if you enjoy and you're proud of your work nice for you, keep improving the quality of life of your server people will appreciate that

Why i implemented the case system? I tbh like to make unique stuff that you just dont see on other pservers.
stuff like:
- the advanced matchmaking system
- jackpot tournament system with the spectators mode and such (even for those that dont participate in the jpt)
- multiple pets
- own chat system which you can use on website and not only spacemap with colors and such

and lot more. i also love to open cases i wanted my own case system, so i did it and i enjoy it daily
Since the case system i also see more random designs and not only the "good" ones, which i also like, its just much more fun to open cases than booty boxes or buy it through shop and i can make more giveaways. So lots of reasons why i introduced the case system.
But at the end of they day its the players decision if they want to buy any cases and support PG or not and im perfectly fine with any decision, so nobody gets forced in anyway.

And with the text about p2wcriers im only talking to specific people - and those people know if i mean them with the text.
But its mostly those that cry constantly about premium beeing p2w. But as i said, it finally stopped after i posted this so those people seem to understand it.

Dont worry, PG will improve ^^ lottsss of ideas still comming and a lot of them are unique which never was seen on other pserver's
Old 12/01/2020, 10:11   #149

Talking

Quote:
Idk how you dear to call ppl who don't want to pay for a stuff "P2WCRIERS", @ you're really mad.

Here goes an example: i do work 6h daily and i used to play PG for max 5h (when i still has an acc, depending on the day could be more), the only reason for me not to buy anything is because Euro is alot expensive for me (i do use REAL = 6,50 Euro) and do not like you so i would never support someone i don't like (since you're the only owner and developer of PG).

I could buy premium on DO for 1/10 the price.
You should consider other's perspectives!
Do everyone a favor and stay finally away from PinkGalaxy.
If you cry so much about PG why i continue see you again and again?
Its so funny, chat is pretty calm, no rage and such. And today there is this new one person that instantly rages about PG and i check the accounts and its again you.

Its such long time when you got banned and you still come back over and over again..

And as you read in the chat, people enjoy PG, especially after the latest reward balancing updates so let them have fun and finally stop annoy everyone
Old 12/01/2020, 11:04   #150

All I see is negativity from those who have barely scraped the surface of the server or has been banned due to illegal programs. Server is bot free & thats just one of the best parts in this server.

We have an ever growing player base, many active gamers & farmers.

Sure, progress takes time, but so does everything in life.

Players get to help decide balancing factors to the server, give ideas for new stuff to implement, fix & help the game.

For the month I have played here, havent had any negative experiences, sure dying in pvp is frustrating but only way to overcome the losses is to grind & become stronger.

All in All, very healthy server to grind in & make friends along the way.

Its never too late to start your journey, waiting to meet you in space.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
jackpot, matchmaking, most advanced, no-bots, pinkgalaxy