Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice


PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one!

Discussion on PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 04/02/2020, 21:54   #121
 
elite*gold: 28
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Hey, another bad message for this server, i played Match Making with my Clan Members.
we have some low members that dont have goli full lf3 etc. so once we asked the owner (recytec) if thats ok if we all take the same equip (vegance, lf2, etc.) He was ok with that. ( see here on German )



So we played MM but without any boosting/Pushing we used what we could use, insta emp, 4x, rsb if we are able too.

Today we played MM again 4v4 but we werent able to cause a War Member blocked us to play, so we thought to go to a lower rank to play only with our clan (just to clarify he just fly around and dont shoot anything just to annoy us). So we purchased Piranha to have lower rank. but after that we queued into the match (our clan only) we got Manually banned from Recytec for the reason for Pushing ...

to have that owner is annoying and awfull to have for pinkgalaxy...

i hope this Situation will be clarified soon. but a Perma ban for MM for this situation is totaly dumb

RIP, ColonelMayo



Sp2ctrex is offline  
Old 04/03/2020, 13:47   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 5
The owner of this server is a kid, he thinks that people will farm on his server like in real darkorbit xD that's why I play ou where everything is free.


NiePytajOzawˇd is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2020, 14:25   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,773
Received Thanks: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawˇd View Post
The owner of this server is a kid, he thinks that people will farm on his server like in real darkorbit xD that's why I play ou where everything is free.
not everyone desire to have everything handed to them
721560329 is offline  
Old 04/06/2020, 11:11   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 77
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp2ctrex View Post
Hey, another bad message for this server, i played Match Making with my Clan Members.
we have some low members that dont have goli full lf3 etc. so once we asked the owner (recytec) if thats ok if we all take the same equip (vegance, lf2, etc.) He was ok with that. ( see here on German )



So we played MM but without any boosting/Pushing we used what we could use, insta emp, 4x, rsb if we are able too.

Today we played MM again 4v4 but we werent able to cause a War Member blocked us to play, so we thought to go to a lower rank to play only with our clan (just to clarify he just fly around and dont shoot anything just to annoy us). So we purchased Piranha to have lower rank. but after that we queued into the match (our clan only) we got Manually banned from Recytec for the reason for Pushing ...

to have that owner is annoying and awfull to have for pinkgalaxy...

i hope this Situation will be clarified soon. but a Perma ban for MM for this situation is totaly dumb

RIP, ColonelMayo
Alright lets just collect some stuff:
- I got thousands of reports from other players which say stuff "they spam matchmaking without shield, etc."
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?
- You used Piranhas instead of Goliath or Vengs
- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards
- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.
- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?
- Why you still play 24/7 on PinkGalaxy when you think it/im soooo awfull?
- Why i get daily stuff like ?
- Why does the Players Online count rises more and more?
- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

i could ask much more but i need to continue my work


So for me (and a lot of other players that paticipated in the discussing we all had in discord) it looks like you pushed Matchmaking and got the correct punishement.


.recytec. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2020, 14:43   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Alright lets just collect some stuff:
- I got thousands of reports from other players which say stuff "they spam matchmaking without shield, etc."
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?
- You used Piranhas instead of Goliath or Vengs
- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards
- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.
- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?
- Why you still play 24/7 on PinkGalaxy when you think it/im soooo awfull?
- Why i get daily stuff like ?
- Why does the Players Online count rises more and more?
- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

i could ask much more but i need to continue my work


So for me (and a lot of other players that paticipated in the discussing we all had in discord) it looks like you pushed Matchmaking and got the correct punishement.
After matchmaking system change [That you need to have similiar equipment as your enemy to fight with him], Recytec said long time ago that stuff like this will be punishable/bannable :/


Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawˇd View Post
The owner of this server is a kid, he thinks that people will farm on his server like in real darkorbit xD that's why I play ou where everything is free.
Bigbpoint is stupid, because BP thinks that people will farm in their game like it should be, because thats idea of grinding in "darkorbit game".
Tluczek9902 is offline  
Old 04/12/2020, 17:15   #126
 
elite*gold: 28
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp2ctrex View Post
Hey, another bad message for this server, i played Match Making with my Clan Members.
we have some low members that dont have goli full lf3 etc. so once we asked the owner (recytec) if thats ok if we all take the same equip (vegance, lf2, etc.) He was ok with that. ( see here on German )



So we played MM but without any boosting/Pushing we used what we could use, insta emp, 4x, rsb if we are able too.

Today we played MM again 4v4 but we werent able to cause a War Member blocked us to play, so we thought to go to a lower rank to play only with our clan (just to clarify he just fly around and dont shoot anything just to annoy us). So we purchased Piranha to have lower rank. but after that we queued into the match (our clan only) we got Manually banned from Recytec for the reason for Pushing ...

to have that owner is annoying and awfull to have for pinkgalaxy...

i hope this Situation will be clarified soon. but a Perma ban for MM for this situation is totaly dumb

RIP, ColonelMayo
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Alright lets just collect some stuff:
- I got thousands of reports from other players which say stuff "they spam matchmaking without shield, etc."
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?
- You used Piranhas instead of Goliath or Vengs
- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards
- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.
- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?
- Why you still play 24/7 on PinkGalaxy when you think it/im soooo awfull?
- Why i get daily stuff like ?
- Why does the Players Online count rises more and more?
- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

i could ask much more but i need to continue my work


So for me (and a lot of other players that paticipated in the discussing we all had in discord) it looks like you pushed Matchmaking and got the correct punishement.
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?

To lower the ES (ranking) cause the war member was blocking our games

- You used Piranhas instead of Goliath or Vengs

To lower the ES ---> writed in my old post

- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards

You said we shall use evrything we have

- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.

We didnt came to play with ph÷nix ...and maybe it was a joke ? did you thought about that ? and btw. if one just saying this ... and it didnt even happen you ban all of us ????

- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

6 ... months ...

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?

- Why you still play 24/7 on PinkGalaxy when you think it/im soooo awfull?

- Why i get daily stuff like ?

- Why does the Players Online count rises more and more?


cause we care about the condition of the game ... dont get me wrong ... we all love this game ... this is so goooodd ... and thats why we are still playing pg ... you are a good dev ... but not a good admin ... you as admin are awfull ... i mean you are instantly banning me on discord today cause someone is bug-abusing and im angry about it...

- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

we dont wanted to block 2 ppl out from our clan

maybe we will clarify this in the near future :/

RIP
Sp2ctrex is offline  
Old 04/16/2020, 10:24   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Heloo.. :thinking:

Hello, nice server but full ranking list pls.
j211apblack is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 22:27   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 77
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by j211apblack View Post
Hello, nice server but full ranking list pls.
will be implemented in the next time. Dont worry about it


.recytec. is offline  
Reply

Tags
most advanced, new pserver, pinkgalaxy



« Darkorbit - Clone your ship and play on 2 maps [BUG] | darkbott »

Similar Threads
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um gro▀ zu traden,sondern m÷chte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60Ç PaySafeCard Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.─ Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um gro▀ zu traden,sondern m÷chte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60Ç PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.─ Bann!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.