Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one!

Discussion on PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/02/2020, 21:54   #121

elite*gold: 28
Hey, another bad message for this server, i played Match Making with my Clan Members.
we have some low members that dont have goli full lf3 etc. so once we asked the owner (recytec) if thats ok if we all take the same equip (vegance, lf2, etc.) He was ok with that. ( see here on German )

So we played MM but without any boosting/Pushing we used what we could use, insta emp, 4x, rsb if we are able too.

Today we played MM again 4v4 but we werent able to cause a War Member blocked us to play, so we thought to go to a lower rank to play only with our clan (just to clarify he just fly around and dont shoot anything just to annoy us). So we purchased Piranha to have lower rank. but after that we queued into the match (our clan only) we got Manually banned from Recytec for the reason for Pushing ...

to have that owner is annoying and awfull to have for pinkgalaxy...

i hope this Situation will be clarified soon. but a Perma ban for MM for this situation is totaly dumb

RIP, ColonelMayo
Old 04/03/2020, 13:47   #122

elite*gold: 0
The owner of this server is a kid, he thinks that people will farm on his server like in real darkorbit xD that's why I play ou where everything is free.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2020, 14:25   #123

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawód View Post
The owner of this server is a kid, he thinks that people will farm on his server like in real darkorbit xD that's why I play ou where everything is free.
not everyone desire to have everything handed to them
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2020, 11:11   #124

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp2ctrex View Post
Hey, another bad message for this server, i played Match Making with my Clan Members.
we have some low members that dont have goli full lf3 etc. so once we asked the owner (recytec) if thats ok if we all take the same equip (vegance, lf2, etc.) He was ok with that. ( see here on German )

So we played MM but without any boosting/Pushing we used what we could use, insta emp, 4x, rsb if we are able too.

Today we played MM again 4v4 but we werent able to cause a War Member blocked us to play, so we thought to go to a lower rank to play only with our clan (just to clarify he just fly around and dont shoot anything just to annoy us). So we purchased Piranha to have lower rank. but after that we queued into the match (our clan only) we got Manually banned from Recytec for the reason for Pushing ...

i hope this Situation will be clarified soon. but a Perma ban for MM for this situation is totaly dumb

RIP, ColonelMayo
Alright lets just collect some stuff:
- I got thousands of reports from other players which say stuff "they spam matchmaking without shield, etc."
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?
- You used Piranhas instead of Goliath or Vengs
- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards
- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.
- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?
- Why you still play 24/7 on PinkGalaxy when you think it/im soooo awfull?
- Why i get daily stuff like ?
- Why does the Players Online count rises more and more?
- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

i could ask much more but i need to continue my work

So for me (and a lot of other players that paticipated in the discussing we all had in discord) it looks like you pushed Matchmaking and got the correct punishement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2020, 14:43   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
- I got thousands of reports from other players which say stuff "they spam matchmaking without shield, etc."
- 90% of you all have 2 Full Speed Configs or only one small shield in it -> Maybe to bypass the punishement cause the system sees you have shield?
- Yes you used X4, RSB but it makes sense - So you can kill each other faster -> more matches -> more rewards
- In your Livestream you even said now "okay lets now all uses Phoenixes" but i dont care about that cause you can say a lot of stuff while doing other. Just wanted to put it in this collection.
- I made you an onetime offer: for this confusing stuff that happend i gave you all the chance to remove your B03 Shield Generator (which you received while "fighting" with non/low-shielded piranhas) and change your Permanent Matchmaking Ban to an Temporary Matchmaking ban - you all refused and wanted that B03 Shield Generator more than the Matchmaking function which will get in the future more important when players get better and better and want to pvp more + Matchmaking updates

Questions:
- Why you (and players that got punished for botting) are the only players that cry around here?
- Okay and why you did not make 3vs3 instead of 4vs4 when its currently blocked?

So for me (and a lot of other players that paticipated in the discussing we all had in discord) it looks like you pushed Matchmaking and got the correct punishement.
After matchmaking system change [That you need to have similiar equipment as your enemy to fight with him], Recytec said long time ago that stuff like this will be punishable/bannable :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawód View Post
Bigbpoint is stupid, because BP thinks that people will farm in their game like it should be, because thats idea of grinding in "darkorbit game".
Old 04/12/2020, 17:15   #126

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp2ctrex View Post

RIP, ColonelMayo
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post

Questions:

To lower the ES (ranking) cause the war member was blocking our games

To lower the ES ---> writed in my old post

You said we shall use evrything we have

We didnt came to play with phönix ...and maybe it was a joke ? did you thought about that ? and btw. if one just saying this ... and it didnt even happen you ban all of us ????

6 ... months ...

Questions:

cause we care about the condition of the game ... dont get me wrong ... we all love this game ... this is so goooodd ... and thats why we are still playing pg ... you are a good dev ... but not a good admin ... you as admin are awfull ... i mean you are instantly banning me on discord today cause someone is bug-abusing and im angry about it...

we dont wanted to block 2 ppl out from our clan

maybe we will clarify this in the near future :/

RIP
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 10:24   #127

Heloo.. :thinking:

Hello, nice server but full ranking list pls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 22:27   #128

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by j211apblack View Post
Hello, nice server but full ranking list pls.
will be implemented in the next time. Dont worry about it
Old 08/13/2020, 16:04   #129

elite*gold: 143
Hey Guys,

we got a nice new feature in PinkGalaxy!

Jackpot-Tournament - JPT

Play in a Tournament against Players in different Stages and win the whole Jackpot!!

The FAQ and all the Information about JPT can you find in the Offical PinkGalaxy-Discord :

But before you go to Discord, please take a second and vote on this Strawpoll:
Old 09/11/2020, 19:27   #130

My honest opinion about PG

If you want to start on PG you have to know some things:

This Server is heavily focused on PVE. You basically start from zero and slowly grind for your equipment, which i like pretty much, but there are some major problems with it. IF you want to compete and want to grind your Uridium in a reasonable amount of time, you sadly need Premium. Without Premium you can't use your Kamikaze effectively and you have 50% slower rocket attackspeed than Premium users, just like in real DarkOrbit. You will see many players just sitting at the same spot on the maps, waiting for NPC's fly to them and just spamming Kamikaze, killing the big NPC's with this crazy Premium+Fat Rockets+Chevron Formation combo. You on the other side have to kill every NPC one by one while watching braindead players farming way more Uridium than you while they don't even move. I think everyone should have the same chances on a Private Server, but here is a gap between prem and non prem players.

I don't like this Concept.

I have nothing against these design cases which the dev is selling. Or getting some inagme gifts like titles or something for donating. But you can literally buy damage for 10,99€ a month. Keep that in mind if you want to start on PG.

Other than that i can say there were no gamebreaking bugs or anything. I like the design of the website and the auction is well made. You can buy ressources like Promerium or Seprom for Uridium, thats very nice. There are 40-60 players online daily, you will find a clan and enough people to play with.

This server is not bad, the dev is fixing bugs and implements "new" stuff. But i wouldn't recommend this server if you don't want to pay money for Premium.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 19:39   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Respektlos- View Post
My honest opinion about PG

If you want to start on PG you have to know some things:

This Server is heavily focused on PVE. You basically start from zero and slowly grind for your equipment, which i like pretty much, but there are some major problems with it. IF you want to compete and want to grind your Uridium in a reasonable amount of time, you sadly need Premium. Without Premium you can't use your Kamikaze effectively and you have 50% slower rocket attackspeed than Premium users, just like in real DarkOrbit. You will see many players just sitting at the same spot on the maps, waiting for NPC's fly to them and just spamming Kamikaze, killing the big NPC's with this crazy Premium+Fat Rockets+Chevron Formation combo. You on the other side have to kill every NPC one by one while watching braindead players farming way more Uridium than you while they don't even move. I think everyone should have the same chances on a Private Server, but here is a gap between prem and non prem players.

I don't like this Concept.

I have nothing against these design cases which the dev is selling. Or getting some inagme gifts like titles or something for donating. But you can literally buy damage for 10,99€ a month. Keep that in mind if you want to start on PG.

Other than that i can say there were no gamebreaking bugs or anything. I like the design of the website and the auction is well made. You can buy ressources like Promerium or Seprom for Uridium, thats very nice. There are 40-60 players online daily, you will find a clan and enough people to play with.

This server is not bad, the dev is fixing bugs and implements "new" stuff. But i wouldn't recommend this server if you don't want to pay money for Premium.
I agree with u. Is a private svr what is starting to become a p2w svr. Server is very good with all that stuff. But p2w really? I better play real DO with my acc...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 20:38   #132

last update make it p2w server , if u are new you can spend some money to cases and u get your lf4 , generators etc. you can be full in matter of hours..
Old 09/12/2020, 15:51   #133

Yes, it's very annonying if want to talk with the owner or if you want to leave criticism. You won't get proper answers, he can get a bit angry about it. Better stay away from this server if your nerves are worth something to you.
Old 09/20/2020, 15:45   #134

best server join now and have fun 300/10!
Old 11/12/2020, 16:12   #135

Come & join a healthy community

Tags
jackpot, matchmaking, most advanced, no-bots, pinkgalaxy