Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one!

Discussion on PinkGalaxy - New PVP & PVE Private Server in one! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/02/2021, 11:37   #166

elite*gold: 11
Recy already said that the PVP Server is coming back! and people will flood it..

Most stable and smooth working P-Server! I don't understand why people play on sh*t Servers lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2021, 18:03   #167

elite*gold: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
I've been wondering about play PG again with my friends but im really afraid of the developer im dealing with since i know him from annoying situations

Idk if there are another players in the same situation as i am but still PG is the only alive server after some years
I already wrote you multiple times:

Please. Do. Not. Come. Back.
Everyone can come and play. They don't even need to talk to me or whatever. But please: can YOU stay away from PinkGalaxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvp|[email protected] View Post
Recy already said that the PVP Server is coming back! and people will flood it..

Most stable and smooth working P-Server! I don't understand why people play on sh*t Servers lol
Having 20vs20 fights or so and this with +144FPS or so will be INSANE.
Old 08/26/2021, 16:25   #168

@ I would like to apologize for my previous behavior, i was kinda stupid and i've acted like a child, spreading hate and trying to convert people.

I have played in a plenty of private servers since ive left PG and, what the hell, none of them can even be compared to PinkGalaxy, it's all the time copy paste, seems like nobody can make a different stuff. (Ofc this message isn't directed to some unique private servers and "clones", please, try to understand me).

Since im apologizing i'll also take this message to praise aswell. PG has changed alot tho, it have now many unique features witch can make you forget DO, so if you haven't tried it yet, believe me, it's worth!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2021, 17:47   #169

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
@ I would like to apologize for my previous behavior, i was kinda stupid and i've acted like a child, spreading hate and trying to convert people.

I have played in a plenty of private servers since ive left PG and, what the hell, none of them can even be compared to PinkGalaxy, it's all the time copy paste, seems like nobody can make a different stuff. (Ofc this message isn't directed to some unique private servers and "clones", please, try to understand me).

Since im apologizing i'll also take this message to praise aswell. PG has changed alot tho, it have now many unique features witch can make you forget DO, so if you haven't tried it yet, believe me, it's worth!
I really appreciate your apology and i accept it. Feel free to join PinkGalaxy again and paticipate in our awesome community!
Also if you have any questions, dont be scared to ask me privatly in discord!

I also unbanned your Discord account
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2021, 18:59   #170

Exclamation New XDream client!

Our early-access for our XDream client launched!

Go to "Start" -> XDream Client and click on the new page "Play here!"
Currently it does not work in the PinkGalaxy Client so use your default browser like Chrome or so.

Enjoy the new experience!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2021, 20:03   #171

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Our early-access for our XDream client launched!

Go to "Start" -> XDream Client and click on the new page "Play here!"
Currently it does not work in the PinkGalaxy Client so use your default browser like Chrome or so.

Enjoy the new experience!
i have an issue while register.
check out this screenshot please:
Old 08/31/2021, 14:51   #172

since flashplayer isnt working anymore... we just have to wait for the client right?
Old 08/31/2021, 18:32   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by therandomguy94 View Post
since flashplayer isnt working anymore... we just have to wait for the client right?
You can already play on PinkGalaxy by downloading the client, which you can do in the top left corner of the PinkGalaxy backpage.
But if you dont want to download the client or you dont want to play with that **** performance the flash client offers, you need to wait for the xdream client.
Than you dont need the PinkGalaxy client, you can play on your phone and have a much better performance

So yes. You need to wait for the new client.

And yes, you can already create your account, farm yourself better with the flash client and than when the xdream client launches you can just continue play with your same account but just with lot more fps, you can than also play on your phone and have much better performance ^^
Old 09/02/2021, 09:37   #174

elite*gold: 187
its okey but support is not good.
Old 09/08/2021, 18:41   #175

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2021, 12:06   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvp|[email protected] View Post

Because what normal person will be spending money and wasting time developing an account on a private server that could collapse overnight?

It's better to play real darkorbit or on real PVP servers without developing your account for months.
Old 09/11/2021, 13:33   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawód View Post
Because what normal person will be spending money and wasting time developing an account on a private server that could collapse overnight?

It's better to play real darkorbit or on real PVP servers without developing your account for months.
But its good to notice that server is running for 3 years already without big problems tho and still being updated
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2021, 15:35   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpPressive View Post
But its goot to notice that server is running for 3 years already without big problems tho and still being updated
I am of the opinion that such cheeses should be for fun and if anyone wants to earn real money, he should go to work.
Old 09/11/2021, 15:56   #179

Quote:
I am of the opinion that such cheeses should be for fun and if anyone wants to earn real money, he should go to work.
But developer is working in normal job as well, many players asked for premium etc so he just added it [And premium got added after 1,5 year from release!]. Whats bad in getting money from their hobby [Where u spent thousands of hours to code this server + new client is during work], while anyone IS NOT FORCED to pay or buy something, all decide by urself where to spend their money, some will buy vodka, some will buy any toy, some will buy new game and some will spend on PG and thats okay lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2021, 16:24   #180

Smile

Quote:

Who guarantees you that DarkOrbit does not go offline in a week?
They just closed Battle Star Galactica Online where thousands of people invested money which is now all lost.
In DarkOrbit there is nowhere some kind of contact which states that DarkOrbit will continue to exist in a week or so - they can just close down the game overnight.
And since PG is already online for i think 3 years or so and was pretty much the whole time 24/7 online (ofc sometimes it was offline cause of maintenance or some errors which got compensated) why should that change now.

Anyway: i don't force anyone to play on PinkGalaxy. If someone has ANY reason to not play on PinkGalaxy, doesn't matter if it's cause he thinks the server will go offline or he just don't like me personally, im perfectly fine with that

So feel free to not play on PinkGalaxy.

Tags
matchmaking, most advanced, new pserver, no-bots, pinkgalaxy