Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/04/2019, 17:35   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Xer0x_ View Post
Would it be possible to resize the visible browserscreen by option?
Like the visible screen in the Golem bot?
Maybe, I understand what do you mean. You can resize bot browser only if he isn't enable, because when he work he emulated multiple (veryvery fast) click on map, and of course you can't resize this window. Conclusion: resize bot before start or stop bot before resize. If you want to resize by values (don't understand for what duuude), but you can enable windows function for displaying width:height of window (google how enable that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover001 View Post
I have no problem with the browser screen (shrinking and unfolding), I'm even on a separate monitor for it. You can tell the resolution, but it depends on the monitor itself.

Another worries me. Shooting begins long after tagging. So the NPC is already tagged by another who shoots on it.
The ship also makes strange movements (forward and backward).
If i understand correctly, bot can't shoot faster. First of all, break before shoot it's human-like behavior, but i think it's because you have some reload-time for your lasers. May you have noticed that if the mobs are faraway from each other, then the bot kill them immidiatly, but if mobs rigth behind to each other than you have some break.
About movements. It's all because you radius bigger than distance to mob and bot get back to equal distance and radius, or this is just strange circuling
Old 03/04/2019, 19:57   #542

How i make this work? cause it seems that i dont understand how to start the program
Old 03/04/2019, 21:00   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninuz View Post
How i make this work? cause it seems that i dont understand how to start the program
Download last version in header of thread -> unzip in destination folder -> start DarkBot.bat -> wait when form with login (like on site) full load -> put your data in relevant boxes (do not afraid, it's not scam, work only from memory) -> press "Enter" and wait for log in and load map (before it configure your account in 2D Mode and disable all future like droids and background map, it save you important bytes of memory) -> when bot loading you can configure bot, all changes accepted just in time when you change it -> all is configured? Press "Start" and watch like you computer earn for you some thousand URI (~20k in 3 hours on x-2 if your damage bigger then 12.000 and speed 500-550).
Guide for all pages? Easy:
1.General - configure work map (map where bot will be working), configs which will be in work, formation mean hotkeys for droids configurations, yeap you need it on hotkeys bar. Refresh - when bot updates by himself (work or not I don't know, but I have value 60 by standard and bot not refresh after hour of work ). Revive - where revive bot after die (yeap, he can die don't be surprised). Wait before revive - item talks by themselves properly. If die in the last (m) - if bot die's in 'value' minutes bot just revive on ... Next item))) Death - how many deaths been before bot stops. Repair percents - when bot starts (stop) to repair. Module - what bot will be doing: collector - just collect matherials that been choosed in next tab (recommendation - use it with cloak). Loot - kill mobs choosed in third tab. Loot and collector - trlly, you have no idea??)) Palladium - collect pala on 5-1 and 5-3. Galaxy Gate - can complete GG without you bro)) {for now it's alpha beta gamma gates}
2. Collect - in this tab you have table with all matherials (nearly all maybe) that you can choose for collect. Stay away from enemies - if you put this check mark, bot will be trying stay away from enemies))))
3. Loot - same table but with mobs. You can filter need mobs by name (in header of table, just start typing bro, you see all but yourself). Check all needed mobs, set radius (if you need. For farming standard values is optimal and you cannot change it). Two check marks 'Run' - like safe mode for bot, just run away - when you under attack, run away in sight - when enemy appeared on minimap. Normal ammo - working ammo. Yeap, it's again hot key, what do you expect from Auto bot?)) Choose right button from 1 to 0. Auto SAB - use sab by hot key if you Ander attack and you have very low shield.
Priority in table - maybe important for several people but I stay it by standard. No circle - bot just stay in one point when attack need mob.
4. GG - page in work, if I correctly understand GG generator will been here soon)))
That's all folk's)
P.s. minus fingers because write it on telephone))
Old 03/05/2019, 08:55   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4e4enko View Post
Maybe, I understand what do you mean. You can resize bot browser only if he isn't enable, because when he work he emulated multiple (veryvery fast) click on map, and of course you can't resize this window. Conclusion: resize bot before start or stop bot before resize. If you want to resize by values (don't understand for what duuude), but you can enable windows function for displaying width:height of window (google how enable that)

If i understand correctly, bot can't shoot faster. First of all, break before shoot it's human-like behavior, but i think it's because you have some reload-time for your lasers. May you have noticed that if the mobs are faraway from each other, then the bot kill them immidiatly, but if mobs rigth behind to each other than you have some break.
About movements. It's all because you radius bigger than distance to mob and bot get back to equal distance and radius, or this is just strange circuling
Bot Brands NCP> Goes Reverse> Returns and then shoots (if NCP is not marked by another).
Old 03/05/2019, 10:47   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover001 View Post
Bot Brands NCP> Goes Reverse> Returns and then shoots (if NCP is not marked by another).
How long distance he goes reverse? If it's not too much, just change radius in loot tab. If it's very long distance - it is bug, and cron maybe fix it if it happens too much times. Advise: maybe try to reinstall bot, it can fix most of problems)))
Old 03/05/2019, 11:14   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4e4enko View Post
How long distance he goes reverse? If it's not too much, just change radius in loot tab. If it's very long distance - it is bug, and cron maybe fix it if it happens too much times. Advise: maybe try to reinstall bot, it can fix most of problems)))
I tried changing the radius but the problem remains. this was when GG was introduced.
Version 1.1 - tagged> rotate> then shoot.
Versions 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 - tagged > returns back> reversal> then shoot.
Old 03/05/2019, 16:19   #547

V 1.1.3

Don't only circle anymore
Will try to stay away from other npcs
Will try to keep distance better now when has obstacles
Will not go to radiation zone (maybe get one or two ticks from radiation damage, i will fix it soon)

You can now bot in 5-2 with low damage (if you ship is fast enough)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/05/2019, 16:44   #548

elite*gold: 26
when will the bot automatically navigate from the base to the Palladium map?

quando o bot vai navegar automático da base até o mapa de Palladium?
Old 03/05/2019, 16:54   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
when will the bot automatically navigate from the base to the Palladium map?

quando o bot vai navegar automático da base até o mapa de Palladium?
put working map to 5-3

To when download 30 minutes ago, re-download (Radius is not ok when npc is running away, but is fixed in last file)
Old 03/05/2019, 18:19   #550

Hello ladies and gentlemen, i've got a problem since 0.9.2 came out. In order to make it work back again, i even updated my java (8u201 & 64 bit), but no improvement. A wise instruction would be more than enough.
Old 03/06/2019, 00:46   #551

Can add sid login? or give us File dll?
Old 03/06/2019, 08:52   #552

Any good 5-2 farm configs for full prometheus UFE player with x2 + prom on lasers?
Old 03/06/2019, 11:52   #553

Got a problem: If i use a newer version than 1.1.1 it literally crashes at least after 1 hour. So the console opens and i get logged out.
Old 03/06/2019, 13:43   #554

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinaci View Post
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i've got a problem since 0.9.2 came out. In order to make it work back again, i even updated my java (8u201 & 64 bit), but no improvement. A wise instruction would be more than enough.
V 1.1.3: https: //mega.nz/#! QkIzkaJL! LsySbVvv9 ... RP2luR_1gSVMUE
revove java 8u201 and instal 8u202 x64 and c++2017 x64
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 14:20   #555

Cron or Manolo whichever you prefer, your work is amazing but would you please consider working with Popcorn he is doing really amazing job with your old source if you only could work with him together you can progress so much faster and the bot will be top please consider it! Stop ignoring us just gives us an answer if you don't want to work with him just say so and we will stop asking you about it. Thank you for everything!