Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/02/2018, 08:32   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
but I'm afraid to launch this bot and see 1000 players in x-7 killing lon '-'
Little will change, because and so all beat mobs
Old 12/02/2018, 09:12   #107

Quote:
but I'm afraid to launch this bot and see 1000 players in x-7 killing lon '-'
If you want to use this bot with higher safety then you should never launch it.. more users will cause that BP will find out something against your bot... if you are the only one who use it.. or maybe just 10-30 player use it they wont give a sht about it... but after it goes 100% public your hard work and your unique bot will just die.. if you are 100% sure you want to give us this really nice bot i respect your decision, but other hands if you are clever then just use this bot until the game goes boring for you, and after you totally bored with Darkorbit just publicate the bot...

Yep i would like to use your bot and yep it would be really nice to be in your tester team but since the bot is your work, your time, and your own logic we should understand all of your decision about it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 13:10   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
If you want to use this bot with higher safety then you should never launch it.. more users will cause that BP will find out something against your bot... if you are the only one who use it.. or maybe just 10-30 player use it they wont give a sht about it... but after it goes 100% public your hard work and your unique bot will just die.. if you are 100% sure you want to give us this really nice bot i respect your decision, but other hands if you are clever then just use this bot until the game goes boring for you, and after you totally bored with Darkorbit just publicate the bot...

Yep i would like to use your bot and yep it would be really nice to be in your tester team but since the bot is your work, your time, and your own logic we should understand all of your decision about it...
Yep, maybe i will find an way to give for free for some players...

And that is is the result of the bot working 9:30 hours on 3-6

(140k de uri)

(I forgot to refresh the game automatically, so he was using 6gb of ram when i took this print)

(And the honor/hour is not wright, i don't know what happened '-', i don't loss any honor)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2018, 13:22   #109

Quote:

(140k de uri)

(I forgot to refresh the game automatically, so he was using 6gb of ram when i took this print)

(And the honor/hour is not wright, i don't know what happened '-', i don't loss any honor)
I think you should get subsidies for your bot. It will reward you hard work
Old 12/02/2018, 14:05   #110

Quote:

(140k de uri)

Can we try that version as a tester?
Old 12/02/2018, 14:39   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyLee View Post
Can we try that version as a tester?
The problem with testers is that they will send the bot to their friend and those friends just send it to other friends.. so its a really hard situation... I think that he dont need any testers now, as we can see he makes a really nice progress alone too... testers most of the time just cause more problem than the progress...
You know if he accept one or two guys as public tester he will get tons of PMs every day from 10 years old kids who just want a free bot and actually dont even know what testing is about...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 14:42   #112

Quote:

(140k de uri)

Great job man, I really enjoy looking every day at this thread and looking at how You are improving this bot.

In my opinion, it's not a good idea to release that bot all for free. If You want to make it free for some people it's a really great thing but like pisi.pasz told You releasing it free for all will destroy this bot and it will waste all Your time and effort in making it.

I suggest You making right now closed beta for people that You trust and let them test it while You will be thinking about what do You want to do with it in future.

I will be really sad if this project will end at releasing it free and destroying all your work.

Can't wait to see next update!
Old 12/02/2018, 15:21   #113

Quote:
The problem with testers is that they will send the bot to their friend and those friends just send it to other friends.. so its a really hard situation... I think that he dont need any testers now, as we can see he makes a really nice progress alone too... testers most of the time just cause more problem than the progress...
You know if he accept one or two guys as public tester he will get tons of PMs every day from 10 years old kids who just want a free bot and actually dont even know what testing is about...
there's a solution, just make a license system.
Old 12/02/2018, 15:46   #114

Quote:
Actually non of my friend are playing this game. But you don't know me as well. So this is a trust issue
Old 12/02/2018, 16:27   #115

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
according to you, the beta testers are useless
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 17:25   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciek111s5 View Post
there's a solution, just make a license system.
Yep but making a really good license system which wont be cracked in around 10 minutes costs a lot of time, and maybe this time should be invested into the bot itself... crackers always pain in the ass in these projects..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
according to you, the beta testers are useless
With my english knowledge i cant perfectly tell you what i think, so sorry
Beta test is important in most of the case, but in this situation public beta is just destroy the whole project... you should handle several problem from leaking information and code to the fact: increasing number of users just help BP to collect information about the behaviour of the bot and with these information they just can detect all of the users... so yes in my opinion in this situation a bad tester team cause only pain and stress, and wont help the project...

Ps. yep he can get trusted members in his team as beta tester but its still like roulette.. just because somebody has 1000+ posts and thanks on ePvP he wont be trusted so you still dont know who will get your code
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/02/2018, 18:28   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaxo. View Post
not worth to use, add auto revive ship or something. A lot of bugs.

But poor kids without money will say 'its mega super bot awesome job'.

Bugged exo bot is still better.
wow, you're a real ****
Old 12/02/2018, 19:59   #118

why black screen when I open the card?
Old 12/02/2018, 20:32   #119

The bot is flying and after 1 minute he is stop.
Old 12/02/2018, 21:41   #120

I am not using this bot but for what I can see, you're making good progress with it. I don't recommend to put this for free: 1.- No benefits to you (it's a lot of job to get in return nothing), 2.- BP will do everything to put this down.
Now, an off topic interesting thing: nobody has ever talked about a powerful weapon: convolutional neural network. It can detect objects in images (for example, cars, trucks, people...). Maybe we should try to implement it to a bot (I don't know a lot about this, maybe someone used it already).