Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toshinou Ultra

Discussion on Toshinou Ultra within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/27/2018, 09:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
You require people to donate to you a specified amount of money before you release the source code. It doesn't break the MIT license. It's just how open-source software works in hands of people who never used any open-source software. Imagine downloading Linux Ubuntu and having to go through 50 of URL shorters with a lot of ads opening in pop ups/new tabs. Now let's say the security team discovered a major security issue. But they want $5,000,000 USD before they release a fix. If you plan to keep doing what you're doing with Kirito, stop calling Toshinou an open-source project.
I see that you are upset by what I have done these last days. So I'm going to make a decision that I hope you accept
Old 10/27/2018, 09:22   #17

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm94 View Post
I see that you are upset by what I have done these last days. So I'm going to make a decision that I hope you accept
I'm not upset. It's fine as long as you stop calling Toshinou an open-source project and instead begin calling it adware/freeware.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/27/2018, 10:08   #18

It's disgusting how Kirita "sells" the bot. I mean the content was made by DM94 as far as I know. Kirita only "updated" the bot and literally pushed like 30 ad sites into it. Malwarebytes didn't even allow me to download the bot cause the pages are full of malware, trojans and more. And the only one who recieved like almost nothing was DM94. He gave us all the stuff for free. DM94 do you left completly or still bring some content now and then?
Old 10/27/2018, 10:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03andreas02 View Post
It's disgusting how Kirita "sells" the bot. I mean the content was made by DM94 as far as I know. Kirita only "updated" the bot and literally pushed like 30 ad sites into it. Malwarebytes didn't even allow me to download the bot cause the pages are full of malware, trojans and more. And the only one who recieved like almost nothing was DM94. He gave us all the stuff for free. DM94 do you left completly or still bring some content now and then?
The creator is freshek, not me.
I have only been improving the bot logic with what I was learning from js.
I will use github as Tanoshiizo has done. And if he'll allow me, I'll add some improvements he's made.
Old 10/27/2018, 11:54   #20

Yeah thats what i meant. He gave the whole project but you give it more content. I appreciate your work and of course the work of Tanoshi! Maybe you both can keep up the work together
Old 10/27/2018, 15:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm94 View Post
The creator is freshek, not me.
I have only been improving the bot logic with what I was learning from js.
I will use github as Tanoshiizo has done. And if he'll allow me, I'll add some improvements he's made.
You can use Ultra's swf or any code changes as long as it stays free and open source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2018, 16:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanoshiizo View Post
You can use Ultra's swf or any code changes as long as it stays free and open source.
perfect, I say the same.
If you want to add things from my code you can do it
Old 10/27/2018, 17:38   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
He changed
Code:
         this.§_-24o§.§_-U1z§.§_-647§(§_-H3C§,§_-34X§,§_-938§,function(param1:String):void
         {
            sendRequest(new §_-31u§(param1));
         });
to
Code:
         this.§_-A1h§.§_-d1P§.§_-z44§(§_-n3S§,§_-64P§,§_-m3p§,function(param1:String):void
         {
         });
(yeah, these two SWF versions are different, but it's the same deal)

Anyway, why don't you simply stop using ExternalInterface (which is, as you probably have noticed, easy to detect)? Or at least try to hide the stacktrace. I don't think you are going to spend few hours every update just to check if BP added some trap in one of xx of their SWFs.

But still, I respect you for doing it for free. Not like dm94/Kirito who sell it in the worst and the most disgusting way.
By hiding the stacktrace do you mean with "try" and "catch"? and what would i use besides ExternalInterface? the only things that come to mind are sockets , packets and hooking the functions in the flash dll (is this even possible?).

It's ok if you don't want to answer, if i want to take this project i should know how to keep the users safe.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2018, 17:54   #24

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
By hiding the stacktrace do you mean with "try" and "catch"? and what would i use besides ExternalInterface? the only things that come to mind are sockets or hooking the functions in the flash dll (is this even possible?).
Changing the dll is possible, and I'm surprised no one has done it yet (at least thats what it looks like). There are so many ways you can fuck with their string search for ExternalInterface, you could hook the getStackTrace function, change the behavior of string construction, change the behavior of indexOf for strings, or many other things.

However, depending on how experienced you are, this may take some time.

Quote:
Then you should have chosen a license that covers that. The MIT license gives anyone the right to do what they want with the code in the repository (including the swf), they can sell it and keep the source closed. You should probably choose a license like the GPL (or one of its variants) if you want people to give you/anyone else access to any changes they make.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2018, 18:10   #25

Is the bot online now? I have loading screen all time

I am aware of the risk and would like to try the bot
Old 10/27/2018, 22:47   #26

WOW! Just wow...
Old 10/28/2018, 19:26   #27

Looks like you took my french translation from the other toshinou bot, thats pretty cool

Nice work bro, btw does the bot actually bypass the antibot script?
Old 10/28/2018, 20:08   #28

Toshinou Ultra discord link please?
Old 10/28/2018, 20:27   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Toshinou Ultra discord link please?
Does not have a Discord yet
Old 10/28/2018, 21:01   #30

Hello dear creator! My game stuck at loading screne.. Can u help me why i got this problem?