Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop using Toshinou ASAP

Discussion on Stop using Toshinou ASAP within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/14/2018, 20:11   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
Yeah, so it looks like they started adding more of those as expected after the first changes to the movement packet. Who is working to keep "updated" packets for thoshi I think he has no idea about this at all.
Old 10/30/2018, 15:58   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Hey guys u.u

if you are advnaced...
However, if you aren't, an easier scheme:
you move -> packet is being encoded -> swf notices that you are using toshinou -> swf sends packet containing dirty toshinou stacktrace to the server
Can't this be solved? Can't we use Toshinou anymore?
Old 11/25/2018, 21:16   #18

Well no bans yet...
Old 11/25/2018, 23:27   #19

Look, all of you using toshi are signed as bot users. end.
Darkorbit can decide to push a banwave but it will be too costy for them to do one because last wave of players is YOU.
Old 11/26/2018, 02:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoy5200 View Post
Well no bans yet...
Because there wasnt banwave?
Old 11/26/2018, 20:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTequila View Post
Look, all of you using toshi are signed as bot users. end.
Darkorbit can decide to push a banwave but it will be too costy for them to do one because last wave of players is YOU.
exactly what i think also. but i dont think toshinous users are the most paying users haha so maybe they will ban them sometime
Old 11/26/2018, 23:29   #22

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubr21 View Post
Because there wasnt banwave?
you know that their antibot script is running 24/7?
these called "ban waves" are only in "waves" because when a bot is detected, every single user who is using that bot is detected.
they ban their users about 2 times a month. so theoretically toshinou isnt detected yet