Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm open to any suggestions for my Auto Auction Bot

Discussion on I'm open to any suggestions for my Auto Auction Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2018, 17:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by olvara123 View Post
What happens if it runs into recaptcha?
it asked for captcha after 2 hours of runing.Then i pass capthca then i didn't ask for captcha since 10 hours
Old 08/09/2018, 18:42   #17

Received Thanks: 2,658
I suggest you do it in the same way this program was done
Old 08/09/2018, 18:50   #18

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769

>I'm open to any suggestions for my Auto Auction Bot

I know Requi could be nicer to people every now and then but he delievered some constructive criticism. And your response to him doesn't put you in a good light. A useful tip for life actually can be to always try extracting the good from something or someone like the suggestions Requi offered you and ignoring the rest like him making fun of your user title. Because what you currently do is about the opposite of that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2018, 19:29   #19

Quote:
What happens if it runs into recaptcha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post

>I'm open to any suggestions for my Auto Auction Bot

I know Requi could be nicer to people every now and then but he delievered some constructive criticism. And your response to him doesn't put you in a good light. A useful tip for life actually can be to always try extracting the good from something or someone like the suggestions Requi offered you and ignoring the rest like him making fun of your user title. Because what you currently do is about the opposite of that
" criticism. And your"
First
Don't use "." If you will type "and" after that.

Second
He spammed my thread and he started talking trash.I reported him and nobody give him a warning.No wonder why it didn't happen.Because there are moderators exits like you.Who even don't know how to type.
Old 08/09/2018, 20:11   #20

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
" criticism. And your"
First

Second
He spammed my thread and he started talking trash.I reported him and nobody give him a warning.No wonder why it didn't happen.Because there are moderators exits like you.Who even don't know how to type.
im seriously surprised you still are on this forum. like obviously nobody likes you.. you dont contribute in any way. all you do is spam reports on people who disagrees with you. you wanted a suggestion so requi provided. your response was terrible and proven you cant take any criticism. you got multiple suggestions in this thread yet you purposuly ignore them and search for fights. which btw you CAN NOT win. nobody here is on your side and you clearly not helping it by insulting some of the most respected members of this community. i seriously hope you are just a troll with a lot of free time, because if you are not then *** have mercy on your soul
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/09/2018, 20:16   #21

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
" criticism. And your"
First

Second
Your grammar is a lot worse than Moneypulations. But aight. Also how would you know if I got a warning or not? You can't see my warnings/infractions.
Old 08/09/2018, 20:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
im seriously surprised you still are on this forum. like obviously nobody likes you.. you dont contribute in any way. all you do is spam reports on people who disagrees with you. you wanted a suggestion so requi provided. your response was terrible and proven you cant take any criticism. you got multiple suggestions in this thread yet you purposuly ignore them and search for fights. which btw you CAN NOT win. nobody here is on your side and you clearly not helping it by insulting some of the most respected members of this community. i seriously hope you are just a troll with a lot of free time, because if you are not then god have mercy on your soul
"Proper exception handling Mr. "C#, C++, Unity 3D Developer"

1-)You call it suggestion?
2-)Who is most respected member of this community? I can't see anyone here ?
3-)Learn how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Your grammar is a lot worse than Moneypulations. But aight. Also how would you know if I got a warning or not? You can't see my warnings/infractions.
LOL.You talk about my grammar? Kid are you serious ? Hahah you made my day First you need to look at yourself.
Old 08/09/2018, 21:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace
3-)Learn how to write.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace
LOL.You talk about my grammar? Kid are you serious ? Hahah you made my day First you need to look at yourself.
Old 08/09/2018, 22:27   #24

Quote:
" criticism. And your"
First

Second
with all due respect using web browser for any bots that is not for ingame = sucks! and who told web requests doesnt exist lol? please google before you talk something you dont know about! there are like 10 unobfuscated programs released recently that use web request for darkorbit!

PS: your likability in this forum is negative! caz you dont even know who requi is! lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 22:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar.ashish26 View Post
with all due respect using web browser for any bots that is not for ingame = sucks! and who told web requests doesnt exist lol? please google before you talk something you dont know about! there are like 10 unobfuscated programs released recently that use web request for darkorbit!

PS: your likability in this forum is negative! caz you dont even know who requi is! lol
Requi is a person who talks trash.Show me a program with webrequest(Which works).I will test it.Everyone using webbrowser in their program everyone can do what they want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchPutzNur View Post
What's wrong with that?
Old 08/09/2018, 22:49   #26

Quote:
Requi is a person who talks trash.Show me a program with webrequest(Which works).I will test it.Everyone using webbrowser in their program everyone can do what they want to do.
you are not at all called a programmer if you dont recognise a fellow programmer! requi is a vetran! probably wrote a lot of guides for bots on darkorbit!

also here is the latest tool that uses web request!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 22:50   #27

Quote:

What's wrong with that?
Look at my 2 account checkers.
Look at my auction bot.
Look at Skeith auction bot. (i think? xd)
Look at Skeith Daily Login Collector.
Look at Bonges tools.
and many more probably.
Old 08/09/2018, 22:51   #28

elite*gold: 39
Well, today i read so much spam about this Rest-in-Peace dude i laughed a lot today because of him. You are not even more, than a noob ,scammer & keylogger.

Proof of the scam: you tried to sell an old Darkorbit Seprom bug with Cheat Engine from Summer 2017 but this bug is fixed already two days after someone did it public. so u tried to scam money from ppls with fake Pictures and or old videos.

And about Keylocking i dont need to say anything here i think he got exposed already.

Stop call yourself a Coder. First be legit and stop acting with trusted ppls about things if u have no clue´s about it.

PS: when I see ur grammar, im 100% sure ur a turkish "web developer".

Regards,
Eatforyou
Old 08/09/2018, 22:59   #29

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:

What's wrong with that?
I am not using any webbrowser on my recent tools. Just look at the dailyboniscollector and the auction bot lol. If u don't know how to make webrequests its your problem pro coder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2018, 23:53   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar.ashish26 View Post
you are not at all called a programmer if you dont recognise a fellow programmer! requi is a vetran! probably wrote a lot of guides for bots on darkorbit!

also here is the latest tool that uses web request!
Requi can have a lot of time to make guides on forums because he is asocial.But i have a social life you know.Its the how system works.I'm not only living in a small room like requi.I have a lot of things to do in real life so...

Quote:
Look at my 2 account checkers.
Look at my auction bot.
Look at Skeith auction bot. (i think? xd)
Look at Skeith Daily Login Collector.
Look at Bonges tools.
and many more probably.
Just shut up if its really works give me link .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
Well, today i read so much spam about this Rest-in-Peace dude i laughed a lot today because of him. You are not even more, than a noob ,scammer & keylogger.

Proof of the scam: you tried to sell an old Darkorbit Seprom bug with Cheat Engine from Summer 2017 but this bug is fixed already two days after someone did it public. so u tried to scam money from ppls with fake Pictures and or old videos.

And about Keylocking i dont need to say anything here i think he got exposed already.

Stop call yourself a Coder. First be legit and stop acting with trusted ppls about things if u have no clue´s about it.

PS: when I see ur grammar, im 100% sure ur a turkish "web developer".

Regards,
Eatforyou
I won't gonna read after this line.
"Well, today i read so much spam about this Rest-in-Peace dude i laughed a lot today because of him"

Because i know you are a loser.You talk trash everyime.I remember you from old posts.I shouldn't even read first line of your post because i saw your nickname.Probally you are german.I can understand it from your stupid talking and bad grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I am not using any webbrowser on my recent tools. Just look at the dailyboniscollector and the auction bot lol. If u don't know how to make webrequests its your problem pro coder
I don't care if you don't use webbrowser and its not your business If i use or i not.Thats the problem.Your brain is not working enough to get it in your head.Maybe you don't even have one...
Closed Thread