Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE|FREE] Toshinou Community

Discussion on [RELEASE|FREE] Toshinou Community within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2018, 00:38   #106

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyunduruk View Post
If you're into a job, you have to keep going. It is not cool to give hope-excitement and leave it half way. This is not "being so ungrateful"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2018, 01:45   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
really? why are you showing me this? im not talking about money. Im not your enemy-any of you. There were many users and he just ripped it off. He did all this thing for a few weeks?
Whatever, its getting ugly.

bytheway
Old 07/08/2018, 10:18   #108

Quote:
really? why are you showing me this? im not talking about money. Im not your enemy-any of you. There were many users and he just ripped it off. He did all this thing for a few weeks?

bytheway
Okay i will go thru this with you one more time as if you were a 3 year old. I did this work for FREE to contribute to the community in my own FREE time. I was updating it UNTIL they started focusing on detecting/banning botters. TO PROVIDE A SAFE BOT: I have to check their whole main.swf for any suspicious detection scripts WHICH BTW is Obfuscated and Crypted, try reading a normal script you find that hard? Well take a look at the second function:

What does it look like for you? Well if i were to tell you that is the detection script would you believe me? If i were to tell you that returns ::ExternalInterface$/_callIn() could you make sense of that? If you were scrolling thru their whole game code would you have found this? The most probable answer would be a no. Now to find this takes time and knowledge, time which i cannot afford to spend, knowledge that i do not possess. Now as i said before i do not have time to update and search for their new detection scripts. Fighting it will just aggravate them to fight back. And that will result in all of you getting banned, and then i will have you come to this thread AGAIN and flame about how you got banned. So i'd rather stop the project now than later. And i ripped users off? How did i do this? They didn't pay anything for it, it was all free it was all a BONUS. And when users like you cry, beg and ask for something free you just abuse it. That's it from me, i do not want to contribute to this community just because of people like you. Ruined my whole mood and i think i can say for sure i am not working on another project for DO ever again or at least not for this community.
Thanks
17 Users
Old 07/08/2018, 11:44   #109

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
Okay i will go thru this with you one more time as if you were a 3 year old. I did this work for FREE to contribute to the community in my own FREE time. I was updating it UNTIL they started focusing on detecting/banning botters. TO PROVIDE A SAFE BOT: I have to check their whole main.swf for any suspicious detection scripts WHICH BTW is Obfuscated and Crypted, try reading a normal script you find that hard? Well take a look at the second function:

What does it look like for you? Well if i were to tell you that is the detection script would you believe me? If i were to tell you that returns ::ExternalInterface$/_callIn() could you make sense of that? If you were scrolling thru their whole game code would you have found this? The most probable answer would be a no. Now to find this takes time and knowledge, time which i cannot afford to spend, knowledge that i do not possess. Now as i said before i do not have time to update and search for their new detection scripts. Fighting it will just aggravate them to fight back. And that will result in all of you getting banned, and then i will have you come to this thread AGAIN and flame about how you got banned. So i'd rather stop the project now than later. And i ripped users off? How did i do this? They didn't pay anything for it, it was all free it was all a BONUS. And when users like you cry, beg and ask for something free you just abuse it. That's it from me, i do not want to contribute to this community just because of people like you. Ruined my whole mood and i think i can say for sure i am not working on another project for DO ever again or at least not for this community.

Do you have a utility bot instead of toshi?
Old 07/08/2018, 15:13   #110

Quote:

bytheway
open source project up to you to learn coding and continue it... he didn't promiss that he will continue for years... i can understand why there are less and less usefull bots.. im really sad because members like you can be the part of these communties... Because you cant even understand this whole thing and not you are the only one...

Kids like you asked "when update" seconds after BP launched the update.. and for you and kids like you nothing is enough.. you get the fastest and best bot nowadays for totally free and still flaming pendramon because he cant afford more time into this project.. i dont know what u and your friends are think.. updating a bot is just change the version number or what? you always cry for update cry because of bugs cry for everything... its an open source project its up to you to continue it and just read 1000 and 1000 of coding lines to be sure bp didn't added any new detection methods and if they added just figure out how to counter it and while you are working with it just answer "when update" questions in every 10 seconds.... so before you flame just use your brain...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2018, 16:06   #111

please update
Old 07/08/2018, 16:47   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunuunutma View Post
please update
read the first page ...

he wont update the bot anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2018, 11:30   #113

Quote:

bytheway
By the way. Look what the second thing says. SPECIFICALLY PAID. You got to check yourself before you reck youself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2018, 17:23   #114

Dude I would kick some of these people in the head forever, attacking Pendramon for no reason, if you want to update it, learn to code and do it yourself !!!!

Ungrateful piece of *****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2018, 18:11   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominko123 View Post
Dude I would kick some of these people in the head forever, attacking Pendramon for no reason, if you want to update it, learn to code and do it yourself !!!!

Ungrateful piece of *****
Agree..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2018, 03:42   #116

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
I'll close here to avoid more spam.

Also, first time that I see a dev getting flamed for discontinuing a bot that he made for free and even open source lol. Instead, you should be thanking him for his contribution and respect his choice to stop right now when he can't guarantee the safety of your accounts anymore

#closed
Thanks
15 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, free, toshinou, toshinou community