Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE|FREE] Toshinou Community

Discussion on [RELEASE|FREE] Toshinou Community within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/06/2018, 14:19   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBombastiic View Post
So, rip Toshinou?
**** no, its open-source project.
Old 07/06/2018, 14:24   #92

If someone wants to take it over and continue working on it they can, just shoot me a message and i will give you discord rights, push permissions to github etc, or just create your own if you like
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2018, 16:10   #93

Beatuful BOT Toshinou Nice BOT <3
Old 07/07/2018, 13:59   #94

"toshinou revamped is a thief (yes thats why i wrote free in topic) and a **** so i did my own bot but now darkorbit pushed new update, so im not updating anymore because im just like toshinou revamped"
Old 07/07/2018, 14:11   #95

please update
Old 07/07/2018, 14:27   #96

Pendramon project close?
Old 07/07/2018, 17:08   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyunduruk View Post
"toshinou revamped is a thief (yes thats why i wrote free in topic) and a **** so i did my own bot but now darkorbit pushed new update, so im not updating anymore because im just like toshinou revamped"
What is your problem? First yes this is 100% free, didn't sell it or accept any donations because of it. Second this isn't my bot, this is the work of Freshek, i just modified it and added a few more options. Third i stopped updating it cause i do not have enough free time to update AND search for new DO detection scripts. I have started working on a different (better) project, my idea was to keep updating this while i work on the other project but due to DO now focused on taking down botters i have to spend more time when updating searching for any new detection scripts which can be a hassle. Fourth "im just like toshinou revamped" ? What? How am i just like them? Please explain if you can. I didn't take a single dime from this project, hell the whole release of this version was based on that.

I am just sick and tired of people like you being so ungrateful, when someone does something for free to contribute to the community you all just ruin it.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/07/2018, 18:26   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
What is your problem? First yes this is 100% free, didn't sell it or accept any donations because of it. Second this isn't my bot, this is the work of Freshek, i just modified it and added a few more options. Third i stopped updating it cause i do not have enough free time to update AND search for new DO detection scripts. I have started working on a different (better) project, my idea was to keep updating this while i work on the other project but due to DO now focused on taking down botters i have to spend more time when updating searching for any new detection scripts which can be a hassle. Fourth "im just like toshinou revamped" ? What? How am i just like them? Please explain if you can. I didn't take a single dime from this project, hell the whole release of this version was based on that.

I am just sick and tired of people like you being so ungrateful, when someone does something for free to contribute to the community you all just ruin it.
If you're into a job, you have to keep going. It is not cool to give hope-excitement and leave it half way. This is not "being so ungrateful"
Old 07/07/2018, 18:33   #99

elite*gold: 518
Quote:
If you're into a job, you have to keep going. It is not cool to give hope-excitement and leave it half way. This is not "being so ungrateful"
Dude, I think Pendramon is right and its the best for us all, that he create a new and hopefully safer bot. Its useless to update the bot and then 4 hours later there is another Server-Update from Bigpoint, but as he said, if you really want to go on with that project just ask him and you can do it by yourself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2018, 18:49   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wandale View Post
Dude, I think Pendramon is right and its the best for us all, that he create a new and hopefully safer bot. Its useless to update the bot and then 4 hours later there is another Server-Update from Bigpoint, but as he said, if you really want to go on with that project just ask him and you can do it by yourself.
he just said "Toshinou is paid, unsecure but dont worry! im here now." (you got what i mean) then wtf is this now?
Old 07/07/2018, 19:02   #101

Tenchu freshek v pandaromon please update

If you want the money for the update every time you are really successful yesterday
Old 07/07/2018, 19:36   #102

Quote:
If this was a payed project then and only then i'd agree with you. But its not and i did it in my own free time.

Quote:
he just said "Toshinou is paid, unsecure but dont worry! im here now." (you got what i mean) then wtf is this now?
Okay, i never said those things and now you are just making up words. Toshinou isn't paid, its a FREE open-source project made by Freshek, and i believe that he meant to keep it that way which is why i released it on elitepvpers. I have said that Toshinou isn't safe and that it was just a matter of DO taking action, it always was easy to detect. But i have never said that this version of Toshinou is any safer under any circumstances.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2018, 19:55   #103

Why not accepting donations and then keep updating it as long as people support you?
Old 07/07/2018, 20:01   #104

Like i said in previous posts... lets not repeat ourselves here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2018, 20:20   #105

Stop spamming and respect the decisions of Pendramon here.
^
greets
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, free, toshinou, toshinou community