Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE|FREE] Toshinou Community

Closed Thread

Old 06/26/2018, 13:56   #16

elite*gold: 10
Hi guys it works only on chrome based broswear like toshinou revamped?
I still have a problem whit chrome based broswear . Cant connect instead of other broswear like firefox that work very good.

Old 06/26/2018, 14:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
is it worth to install ? Can someone tell me how it works?

Old 06/26/2018, 14:18   #18

Keep working guys, im gonna donate you soon
Old 06/26/2018, 14:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByHnDTr View Post
Keep working guys, im gonna donate you soon
We do not accept donations currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaxo. View Post
is it worth to install ? Can someone tell me how it works?
Join the discord if you need help with installing or more information about how it works, tag me my name is Pendramon on discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arks98 View Post
Hi guys it works only on chrome based broswear like toshinou revamped?
I still have a problem whit chrome based broswear . Cant connect instead of other broswear like firefox that work very good.
Works with a few browsers currently not exactly sure with which ones but if you need help you can contact me on discord.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2018, 17:43   #20

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,615
Awesome job!

Faster updates and clearly better. Good luck with your open source project, I love to see this type of projects.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 17:20   #21

DO PUSHED NEW UPDATE
BOT IS OFFLINE!

I will update it tonight or tomorrow at day.
Old 06/27/2018, 17:32   #22

The bot is very good but it has some problems,at the newest version i noticed that repairing under x% hp is not working,the bot is going to the destruction zone sometimes..
thats the noticed fails..

it need auto-recconect but thats not necessary..

The bot should be stable,its very often when bot is updated but then often offline...

Great work,its the best bot(free) so far keep going and remember-the stability of the bot is very necessary..
Old 06/27/2018, 22:49   #23

Updating takes time and is very tiring process to do. Although i have no life i still go to a programming course a few times in the week, today was one of them. I just came back and will start updating process now even though KNOWING that tomorrow at 14:00 CET will be pushed a NEW DO update, and i will have to update again. So am sorry for this "often" offline times you are talking about but this project is completely free, i do not get anything out of it and i do it in my spare time. Am tired just came back from town would like to sleep but instead i am sacrificing my healthiness to update a bot to give you guys a virtual income in a video game. So again am sorry but i really don't care about the stability of the bot if i compare it over my health. Besides its an open source project, if you want to update it and keep a "better" stability of bot you are free to do so. I learned the following with little to no help over a time span of 2 weeks of struggling so am sure you can do it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebacto12 View Post
The bot is very good but it has some problems,at the newest version i noticed that repairing under x% hp is not working,the bot is going to the destruction zone sometimes..
thats the noticed fails..

it need auto-recconect but thats not necessary..

The bot should be stable,its very often when bot is updated but then often offline...

Great work,its the best bot(free) so far keep going and remember-the stability of the bot is very necessary..
Auto-reconnect is already added.

Bot shouldn't go to destruction zone unless you are using it in GG WHICH IS NOT what its meant for.

As far as i know repairing works good, although i will give you the benefit of the doubt and check it anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2018, 00:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
Updating takes time and is very tiring process to do. Although i have no life i still go to a programming course a few times in the week, today was one of them. I just came back and will start updating process now even though KNOWING that tomorrow at 14:00 CET will be pushed a NEW DO update, and i will have to update again. So am sorry for this "often" offline times you are talking about but this project is completely free, i do not get anything out of it and i do it in my spare time. Am tired just came back from town would like to sleep but instead i am sacrificing my healthiness to update a bot to give you guys a virtual income in a video game. So again am sorry but i really don't care about the stability of the bot if i compare it over my health. Besides its an open source project, if you want to update it and keep a "better" stability of bot you are free to do so. I learned the following with little to no help over a time span of 2 weeks of struggling so am sure you can do it too.

Auto-reconnect is already added.

Bot shouldn't go to destruction zone unless you are using it in GG WHICH IS NOT what its meant for.

As far as i know repairing works good, although i will give you the benefit of the doubt and check it anyways.

I know health is always the most important thing in your life.

But i was already trying to say that the ''free'' bot is not just a simple ''bot''.

Ur doing something to get your life better,ur lerning new things,programming bescomes easliy,u got users (testers) which are very important to you at the side of study..

U can think that is just a stupid bot but if ur working at it ur making progress
in your life-It must be hard sometimes but thats the price of succes

U just did not know my thoughts while u were reading my last post
Old 06/28/2018, 00:52   #25

JPEXS FF Decompiler crashed, and i didn't save anything... Am hungry going to go to eat and sleep.
So update tomorrow will try to get it out before 16:00 CET/GMT +1
Old 06/28/2018, 06:20   #26

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
JPEXS FF Decompiler crashed, and i didn't save anything... Am hungry going to go to eat and sleep.
So update tomorrow will try to get it out before 16:00 CET/GMT +1

Hello, first of all thank you immensely, the bot is very simple but 100% useful.

I wanted to make a suggestion, it would be good to revive the PET and also select the module "Autorecolector"

It's possible? :manos abajo::manos abajo::manos abajo:
Old 06/28/2018, 07:02   #27

don't forget palladium , nice work this is the best DO bot i have found thanks you
Old 06/28/2018, 10:34   #28

Bot Updated To Latest DO Version

Be aware!
Do will push another update at 14:00 CET/GMT+1 so make sure to run your game in 3D (lasts the longest) and have it open and do not refresh page past that time if you want to see minimal downtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfderfd123 View Post
Hello, first of all thank you immensely, the bot is very simple but 100% useful.

I wanted to make a suggestion, it would be good to revive the PET and also select the module "Autorecolector"

It's possible? :manos abajo::manos abajo::manos abajo:
Revive Pet and set to Guard mode i can do, for other modules i will have to look at it more.
Old 06/28/2018, 14:29   #29

When will be tho updated?
Old 06/28/2018, 14:34   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolinko View Post
When will be tho updated?
Works atm, DO didn't push new update so i guess there won't be one today

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread