Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toshinou bot on MAC OS X

Discussion on Toshinou bot on MAC OS X within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Toshinou bot on MAC OS X

Hi guys, i need you'r help, i'm on mac osx blabalbalba..I can't install fiddler from telerik so i just downloaded "Charles", to put toshinou on it..
it's 2hours now i'm trying but nothing, thanks you all for help
Old 06/08/2018, 08:36   #2

elite*gold: 5
bro buy a real pc
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2018, 12:57   #3

Received Thanks: 1,362
Still interested? I can send you a cool and much easier to use alternative to Fiddler which works on Mac OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyZion View Post
bro buy a real pc
With Windows you mean?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2018, 16:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyZion View Post
bro buy a real pc
Windows is ****.

Regarding the question: Download "Parallels" and install Windows 7. Maybe it will work out that way.
Old 06/08/2018, 23:03   #5

[QUOTE=Freshek;36940322]Still interested? I can send you a cool and much easier to use alternative to Fiddler which works on Mac OS.

Yeah please
Old 06/09/2018, 00:27   #6

Received Thanks: 1,362
[quote=lafrite35;36941434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Still interested? I can send you a cool and much easier to use alternative to Fiddler which works on Mac OS.

Yeah please
DM me on Discord (Freshek#0001)