Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unofficial Toshinou

Discussion on Unofficial Toshinou within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2018, 22:28   #91

elite*gold: 0
why made only collecting boxes ?
Old 06/03/2018, 15:23   #92

bot working?
Old 06/04/2018, 01:07   #93

Yes it's online
Old 06/04/2018, 02:26   #94

how to disable the insecure mode in google chrome , cause with fiddler and the incognito mode chrome says that the darkorbit page is insecure and then doesnt run the page correctly so that i cant login ?
Old 06/04/2018, 06:32   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliteelite14 View Post
how to disable the insecure mode in google chrome , cause with fiddler and the incognito mode chrome says that the darkorbit page is insecure and then doesnt run the page correctly so that i cant login ?
you have to follow the steps from tutorial video... actually you have to add fiddler root to chrome, how to do this is in the tutorial video as well
Old 06/04/2018, 07:24   #96

I do everything as in the training video and the bot does not work all the way, help
Old 06/04/2018, 07:26   #97

Can I use it normally now? Does it not turn off?
Old 06/04/2018, 11:19   #98

Hello!!! hangs on the port after death, how to fix it?
Old 06/04/2018, 11:34   #99

**** bot still the same problems. Awful update times. It often stops working without a reason. In addition, on their group, they boast of the theft of another bot. I don't trust him to be safe.
Old 06/04/2018, 13:48   #100

when the bot will work? Thanks for attention.
Old 06/04/2018, 18:45   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by SACIVI View Post
when the bot will work? Thanks for attention.
the bot is online
Old 06/05/2018, 16:03   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrouy View Post
Ure so duuuuuuuuumb. My ***.
I only express my opinion - this is the forum. I follow your actions in this forum and I see that the only thing you deal with is this insult. Look: you've stolen the idea from Freshek. On the Discord, you boast of stealing from others - maybe change bot name from Toshinou to Thieves - that's how people see, who can think for themselves.

In the previous post I talked about the same mistakes: among others very long updates, errors in action. That's how I perceive it: You keep on with donate - that's why you don't care

And you didn'y write anything. Why is this happening? Will you correct it? You just wrote that I'm stupid. Russian Allodoxafobs*...

* Allodoxofoby - fear of the opinion of others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2018, 18:43   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
I only express my opinion - this is the forum. I follow your actions in this forum and I see that the only thing you deal with is this insult. Look: you've stolen the idea from Freshek. On the Discord, you boast of stealing from others - maybe change bot name from Toshinou to Thieves - that's how people see, who can think for themselves.

In the previous post I talked about the same mistakes: among others very long updates, errors in action. That's how I perceive it: You keep on with donate - that's why you don't care

And you didn'y write anything. Why is this happening? Will you correct it? You just wrote that I'm stupid. Russian Allodoxafobs*...

* Allodoxofoby - fear of the opinion of others.
Lukiness pls use ur main account to write this or I will public sources of apollo here.
Old 06/05/2018, 20:25   #104

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
Look: you've stolen the idea from Freshek.
No, he fulfils the MIT license conditions.
Old 06/06/2018, 17:31   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
No, he fulfils the MIT license conditions.
So you want to say that's reason why he cannot make money on it

P.S. to Freshek[polonica]
Tak btw - który, którego tego-tego? Może im przełożysz na rosyjski (bo prawo takie obowiązuje na pewno Ciebie ale i na całym świecie oprócz Korei Płn.) Art. 115 ust. 2 Prawa Autorskiego?
"1. Kto przywłaszcza sobie autorstwo albo wprowadza w błąd co do autorstwa całości lub części cudzego utworu albo artystycznego wykonania, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do lat 3.

2. Tej samej karze podlega, kto rozpowszechnia bez podania nazwiska lub pseudonimu twórcy cudzy utwór w wersji oryginalnej albo w postaci opracowania, artystyczne wykonanie albo publicznie zniekształca taki utwór, artystyczne wykonanie, fonogram, wideogram lub nadanie.

Soł, nie macie żadnej licencji tak na prawdę koniec końców każdy wam może zrobić podjebkę i nic z tym nie możecie zrobić dosłownie nic. Jedyne co możecie to się ogarnąć życiowo i zainwestować w znajomość z prawnikiem - nieznajomość prawa szkodzi.
PC'n You
Closed Thread