Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7/24 Botting, With ExoBot / S-BOT (BAN TEST)

Discussion on 7/24 Botting, With ExoBot / S-BOT (BAN TEST) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 7/24 Botting, With ExoBot / S-BOT (BAN TEST)

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad english.
In this post, i will 7/24 botting and if i get banned. I will write it here.

I will botting with ExoBOT and S-BOT.
Botting in TR1

Let's go

14.04.2018 = Botting...

NO BAN

ExoBOT Online / Safe

S-BOT Online / Safe
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/10/2018, 22:14   #2

If you botting 24/7 you will take ban for sure. but if you use it only 12h/day you will not. however 3-4 months with out ban, after that you may be for sure.

THIS IS MY OPINION.
Old 04/11/2018, 00:03   #3

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert771 View Post
If you botting 24/7 you will take ban for sure. but if you use it only 12h/day you will not. however 3-4 months with out ban, after that you may be for sure.

THIS IS MY OPINION.
can't be more wrong, you can bot 24/7 for years and no bann or you bann for 2-3 days before a bannwave and you get banned.
Old 04/11/2018, 07:21   #4

For now, i dont have problem.

UPDATED!
Old 04/11/2018, 09:22   #5

ne kadar kazanıyorsun günde ? hangi server ve mapde npc mi kesiyorsun yoksa kutumu kasıyorsun ?
Old 04/11/2018, 13:07   #6

elite*gold: 43
Quote:

THIS IS MY OPINION.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenGun View Post
can't be more wrong, you can bot 24/7 for years and no bann or you bann for 2-3 days before a bannwave and you get banned.
bp only ban a botuser when their script detects it.
the script only detects botusers when the bot fucked up(like sending wrong packets n stuff) else account is safe (for now. maybe new antibot script in the future. but for now the bot has to be detected)
and if the bot is detected EVERY USER which used the detected version gets banned!!

and @ " 2-3 days before a bannwave and you get banned."
bullshit. the antibot script runs 24/7 you always can get flagged. but they only ban the flagged accounts at the same time called "ban wave".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2018, 15:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramolalords View Post
ne kadar kazanıyorsun günde ? hangi server ve mapde npc mi kesiyorsun yoksa kutumu kasıyorsun ?
Daily 35.000 Uridium in TR1, i can't say the map. (NPC AND BOX)
Old 04/11/2018, 16:34   #8

Is worth to using bot ? in this times

I want to buy Golem but idk is that worth cuz they can ban my acc fast :/
Old 04/11/2018, 17:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaxo. View Post
Is worth to using bot ? in this times

I want to buy Golem but idk is that worth cuz they can ban my acc fast :/
You will most likely not get banned when using a bot, but I would recommend that you wait until Vertex bot is released if you are planning on purchasing a bot. Speaking from experience, I cannot recommend Golem Bot - I had constant issues with the bot crashing after a couple of hours and so on.

Of course, technically no bot is 100% safe, but it's very unlikely that you'll get banned (in my experience), even if botting 24/7. Use a good bot that is regularly updated and trustworthy and you'll be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2018, 21:43   #10

Quote:
Ok, but because in this moment the script is not detected pixel bot like S-bot / EXOBOT etc, only manual checking can say if you botting or not, in this situation, but manual check is used just if somebody send e-mail to support (and just sometime because they send you back something like go f@#k you self, but with others beautiful words). And if in 3-4 weeks checked you 3-4 times and you get possible suspicious (this means your acc. play 24 h for 3-4-5 days) may be on next ban wave list.

This is like I see they banned some accounts
Old 04/11/2018, 23:47   #11

Quote:
Ok, but because in this moment the script is not detected pixel bot like S-bot / EXOBOT etc, only manual checking can say if you botting or not, in this situation, but manual check is used just if somebody send e-mail to support (and just sometime because they send you back something like go f@#k you self, but with others beautiful words). And if in 3-4 weeks checked you 3-4 times and you get possible suspicious (this means your acc. play 24 h for 3-4-5 days) may be on next ban wave list.

This is like I see they banned some accounts
bp dont ban with "emails, or video proof"
they only ban when their script detects the bot!

and read this:
Old 04/12/2018, 01:50   #12

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
the script only detects botusers when the bot ****** up(like sending wrong packets n stuff) else account is safe (for now. maybe new antibot script in the future. but for now the bot has to be detected)
and if the bot is detected EVERY USER which used the detected version gets banned!!

bullshit. the antibot script runs 24/7 you always can get flagged. but they only ban the flagged accounts at the same time called "ban wave".
where is the bullshit? if you use a detected bot 2-3 days before a bannwave you will get banned too, even with few hours of botting. so tell me where am i wrong?
Old 04/12/2018, 01:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
the script only detects botusers when the bot ****** up(like sending wrong packets n stuff) else account is safe (for now. maybe new antibot script in the future. but for now the bot has to be detected)

Quote:
where is the bullshit? if you use a detected bot 2-3 days before a bannwave you will get banned too, even with few hours of botting. so tell me where am i wrong?
nmd. misunderstood you.
Old 04/12/2018, 15:43   #14

UPDATED!

UPDATED!
Old 04/13/2018, 12:25   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
You should also add at least how much uridium you have every day.

Tags
7/24 bot, exo bot, free bot, s bot, safe