Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Havoc 10% as?

Discussion on Havoc 10% as? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Havoc 10% as?

Good day!!! I want to raise such a question) Havoc's design gives a bonus to damage by 20%, everyone knows this, so why at 10 droids and 20 havok the bonus on the droid remains at 10% and does not increase as we assume with Hercules they generally give a percentage on Shield ash in 38%. So that's the question) is the visible lag and does not affect the game, or all the same system from which the bonus does not go and the damage is not the same. If this is true and the bonus with Havoc removed, then you will have to cost from them Spartan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ??????????.jpg (19.4 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg ??????????331.jpg (19.9 KB, 146 views)
Old 02/07/2018, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
it's a visual bug. everything is working fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Darkorbit|GE2|10 Havoc|38 Lf4|GE1|7 havoc|7lf4
08/28/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 10 Replies
GE1 Account *Lvl 21 *5 billion Ep *8 iris lvl 16 + 1 apis lvl 16 *7 Havocs *7 Lf4 some are level 4 *3 Hangar Halls with Goli, Aegis, Spearhead *VENOM, DIMINISHER, SPECTRUM and minor designs * PET LVL 15 with lvl 3 kami and resource collector *Free drone seller
Chance to get Havoc/Chance auf Havoc
05/05/2013 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hey Guys, at the moment i have the feeling that the chance to get the havoc drone design is lower since weeks/month. In november and december i recieve my 6 hovoc designs in 11 gates. Than i stopped play DO for 3 month and now since 3 weeks i get no havoc design. I've played 7 Zeta gates but not havoc. Do you have the feeling, too ? Moin Leute, ich hab immoment das Gefühl, dass die Chance ein Havoc Drohnen Design zu bekommen geringer geworden ist seit ein paar Wochen/Monaten. Im...
URIDUM KAUFEN; HAVOC ETC BUY URIDIUM HAVOC ETC
06/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hallo einer meinte der Bug ist nicht gefixt und es funktioniert er sagte man muss nur in acp das password eingeben stimmt das? Hello someone said to me the uridium bug is not fixed he said he just have to give the password in acp is that real? sry 4 my bad english