Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fluently game in FP Projector?

Discussion on Fluently game in FP Projector? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Fluently game in FP Projector?

Hello, I'm Do player and I want to implement playing DarkOrbit in Flash Player Projector.

It's application from Adobe, which runs on Flash Player. You can play there Takni online, etc..also you should be able to play DarkOrbit. It probably means more FPS in game, because it's clear application just for FP.

But there is problem, how to log in your account. I think, that solution might be SID login as have pixel bots.

The application is asking for link (URL).. and you know.. I'm not a programmer or something like that, so I need your help to implement it.

If you have any ideas, write them down to comment. Thank you for help! )
Old 02/25/2018, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibro8 View Post
Hello, I'm Do player and I want to implement playing DarkOrbit in Flash Player Projector.

It's application from Adobe, which runs on Flash Player. You can play there Takni online, etc..also you should be able to play DarkOrbit. It probably means more FPS in game, because it's clear application just for FP.

But there is problem, how to log in your account. I think, that solution might be SID login as have pixel bots.

The application is asking for link (URL).. and you know.. I'm not a programmer or something like that, so I need your help to implement it.

If you have any ideas, write them down to comment. Thank you for help! )
form what I know is, you get the link from the top of the webpage of your spacemap

jokes aside, you need to somehow use the cookies involved in accessing your account into flash projector. also there are multiple swf files you have to use, someone clarify this, main and preloader?.

if this was that easy, DarkOrbit would have done that instead of making a client from scratch
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2018, 20:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
form what I know is, you get the link from the top of the webpage of your spacemap

jokes aside, you need to somehow use the cookies involved in accessing your account into flash projector. also there are multiple swf files you have to use, someone clarify this, main and preloader?.

if this was that easy, DarkOrbit would have done that instead of making a client from scratch
yea, you're right. I studied something about it and that's (minimal cookies) not easy.

Btw do you know something more about client? When will it be released?
Old 02/25/2018, 21:22   #4

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post

they make the client from scratch because flash is dead in 2020
Old 02/25/2018, 21:23   #5

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
this too
Old 02/25/2018, 22:35   #6

Quote:
But I heard that the client will be just "browser" with Flash Player, which will be celan just for DarkOrbit
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2018, 22:42   #7

Quote:
They don't have the resources to do it so they simply stick with the retarded solution of a flash player browser for DO.

Also just to add, flash won't actually DIE but get discontinued. - no more official support by Adobe or any of the browsers running it. I'm pretty sure to someone in 2020 will manage to make some sort of flash plugin for browsers too so not much to worry about. Only thing that will die by 2020 though is perhaps Darkorbit.
Old 02/25/2018, 22:49   #8

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTequila View Post
They don't have the resources to do it so they simply stick with the retarded solution of a flash player browser for DO.

Also just to add, flash won't actually DIE but get discontinued. - no more official support by Adobe or any of the browsers running it. I'm pretty sure to someone in 2020 will manage to make some sort of flash plugin for browsers too so not much to worry about. Only thing that will die by 2020 though is perhaps Darkorbit.
no support = im not going to use it anymore. flash was always a security risk. and with no support its not going to be better.
Old 03/01/2018, 00:52   #9

elite*gold: 32
I have played other bp game seafight on the "new amazing download client" are just browser and i have install flash player idk if its not ie based xd.

Better do game in html5 its over 9000 better than old flash my map freze everytime i switch tab in chrome.

Same thing they waste time for "3d" why they just dont start with unity and here 3d darkorbit will be nice.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
darkorbit, flash player, fps, frames per second, projector