Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️

Discussion on Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️ within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/08/2017, 22:36   #46

elite*gold: 0
So what have we actually worked on past few weeks? Although it have been very tough weeks for us both we have done some serious progress server and website-wise. Emulator's whole database & informations part got revamped (only part left untouched since v1.0 emu until now), Website backend (v1.2) is now getting fully recoded and frontend is getting some updates for smoother experience. On my side, right after I've finished the whole database thing I wanted to test it out by adding a new feature,
Yep, that's a working P.E.T & Clan Diplomacy. Now the time it takes for coding a new feature on the server is nearly half due to the restructured player & database classes.
For now however we need more testers since I can't find anyone to test stuff with me so feel free to send me PMs, application is on the first page!

The long journey continues, no matter what.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2017, 15:12   #47

Since we're no longer using github, we're back to trello.

Make sure you read the user guidelines and follow them so that we can all have one nice community Trello. If it gets abused we will simply make it private so it's up to you if you want it or not.

* Looking for editors, if you wish to apply for being one just PM me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2017, 20:04   #48

We can wait a long moment :s
Old 10/13/2017, 02:16   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox63 View Post
We can wait a long moment :s
look, I have goals and I shall keep & achieve them whatsoever. Only goals I’ve set are 200% better performance than original DO. Other one is no payments unless fully bug-free.

Now also looking as a player, personally I’d give it a bit of extra wait for something amazing. In fact server was already published but not all of my goals were achieved so I went back on and recoded everything and currently I seem to have gotten that desired goal. It’s all about re-implenting the features and adding a few extra connections to database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2017, 10:46   #50

We have the same project, just me it will be in 2d
Good luck
Old 12/17/2017, 19:45   #51

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 09:59   #52

We need testers for wednesday at 9pm (UTC +2)
Contact me
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2017, 22:22   #53

Christmas night, miracles happen and we're back!
After so long of going deep into the shadows of forgotten threads on e*pvp we're making a come back, prepared and with the hope to see as many of you as possible. We've been working hard 1 year to make stuff happen and bring back the enjoyment of old times that you used to miss.

There's NO new client options at the point of time, along with LF4s (besides the ones you spawn with, they are totally un-obtainable at this point), drone formations and so on.

We're back to the old 'classic' 2010 gameplay with a bit newer client.

And we're nowhere to stop development either! We've got a big list of planned updates which will be introduced soon containing new awesome things to improve the gameplay, stuff that Darkorbit couldn't even have taught of with keeping our promise of totally no pay2win.

This isn't a Private Server, this is a reboot! We're going back in time to recover what's lost and we're going to create our own unique path as a community which will lead us to where we've all wished Darkorbit would go.

For now server will be playable only by being registered on our discord group - privately messaging either of the online admins for invitation code which you'll get. This code can be only obtained by La' Familia members and no-one else!

Let us create our own miracle!
Merry Christmas from,
UU
Thanks
13 Users
Old 12/28/2017, 00:53   #54

I can not enter the Discord
Old 12/28/2017, 15:27   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minifer View Post
I can not enter the Discord

try again.
Old 01/14/2018, 15:29   #56

PvP night (1/5) - Testing the features with the community.
Awesome video by One Two Three.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2018, 00:04   #57

Thread's got an update!
Make sure you join our Discord when playing since it will benefit you in many ways such as being able to chat with other players and having a custom coded BOT that will help you out with essential stuff and you will be having a livetime #status update on how many users are connected.

PVP Version is officially out

Link is on the 1st page under [PVP] section spoiler.
Have fun!

Unknown Universe 2018
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2018, 21:24   #58

elite*gold: 650
Looks good but no one is online ^^
Old 06/10/2018, 20:42   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
Why are you being a d...? Just give him a chance to prove you wrong....

He 100% will!
Old 07/05/2018, 12:34   #60

starting orginal game 1-1 2-2 3-1 and vs vs vs waiting to players