Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not any of bots working ?

Discussion on Not any of bots working ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not any of bots working ?

I tried 3 bot from here but they always stuck at loading or update. ?

I don't have any antivirus or firewall enabled.
Old 07/26/2017, 23:30   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Ur obviously doing something wrong, try to contact the support from each bot or log in on map from browser to see if it isnt server(BP) side fault and try to launch again by some tutorial (each bot has a tutorial).
Old 07/26/2017, 23:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Ur obviously doing something wrong, try to contact the support from each bot or log in on map from browser to see if it isnt server(BP) side fault and try to launch again by some tutorial (each bot has a tutorial).
I downloaded bot

and click open it

It show loading logo but never opens it.

Is that because i don't have internet explorer ?
Old 07/27/2017, 02:38   #4

Contact the support of each bot, I think they will give you the best solution to your problem.
I use the bots that I use
Old 07/27/2017, 08:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafer99 View Post
I downloaded bot

and click open it

It show loading logo but never opens it.

Is that because i don't have internet explorer ?
You can't really uninstall IE if you have Windows. And well, I don't think Wine can handle advanced gdi32 calls so far, so if you are using Linux, no bot will probably work (except foreground ones).