Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Permanent Banned...Then Unbanned?

Discussion on Permanent Banned...Then Unbanned? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Permanent Banned...Then Unbanned?

I bought an account about 3 weeks ago on Global America 1. Everything was going well with the account until I started to be disconnect from chat server frequently. I contacted support about this and they said that the system automatically bans Ips from chat server and all I have to do is message support with my IP to rectify this. This happens maybe 2 or 3 times (each time getting rectified) and then all of a sudden BAM! I try to log in and I get a little pop-up saying "You were caught using a bot. Your account will be permanently banned". This was extremely confusing because this account was never botted (other than a galaxy gate bot) But I didn't even run this bot all night. I contacted support about the permanent account Ban and received no response, but 2 days later (today) my account allowed me to log in. I am happy, but very confused. Does anyone else know what just happened, or has had this happen to them before?
tl;dr After numerous disconnection from servers my account was permanently banned. Then tried logging in today and It was un banned.
Old 07/06/2017, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 43
never heard about something like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2017, 19:10   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice Ellis View Post
I bought an account about 3 weeks ago on Global America 1. Everything was going well with the account until I started to be disconnect from chat server frequently. I contacted support about this and they said that the system automatically bans Ips from chat server and all I have to do is message support with my IP to rectify this. This happens maybe 2 or 3 times (each time getting rectified) and then all of a sudden BAM! I try to log in and I get a little pop-up saying "You were caught using a bot. Your account will be permanently banned". This was extremely confusing because this account was never botted (other than a galaxy gate bot) But I didn't even run this bot all night. I contacted support about the permanent account Ban and received no response, but 2 days later (today) my account allowed me to log in. I am happy, but very confused. Does anyone else know what just happened, or has had this happen to them before?
tl;dr After numerous disconnection from servers my account was permanently banned. Then tried logging in today and It was un banned.
You Have Been Hit By Lightning Of Luck!! Use It Well!!

First person who has had a banned account unbanned over all the years lol!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2017, 20:16   #4

contact support let them know u were unbanned asap.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2017, 20:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
contact support let them know u were unbanned asap.

On the off chance this was an accident and I should still be banned, I will never contact support about anything ever again lol
Old 07/06/2017, 20:42   #6

Quote:
On the off chance this was an accident and I should still be banned, I will never contact support about anything ever again lol
Yeah that way is better
Old 07/06/2017, 20:59   #7

Quote:
If you use chrome, block indirect cookies. And maybe it will help.
Old 07/06/2017, 21:43   #8

Quote:
was being sarcsastic but ok :P