Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarUniverse - Returning of the Old DarkOrbit | Standalone

Discussion on WarUniverse - Returning of the Old DarkOrbit | Standalone within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WarUniverse - Returning of the Old DarkOrbit | Standalone

WarUniverse
PvE server
Standalone game with gameplay absolutely like Darkorbit at 2010 year.

Download for Desktop or Android:
(unreg: waruniverse.space)

Screenshots:

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Some info:
Thanks
47 Users
Old 06/17/2017, 23:59   #2

Going to try this on android, looks good man!
Old 06/18/2017, 00:00   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
give english file and i translate it to german.
Old 06/18/2017, 00:27   #4

Worked on my phone!
Am a general lmao
great for a start but keep updating it, and make it easier to play and progress lol.
Also, the graphics kinda sucked can it be updated to a better version and the NPC are too strong xD.

Overall 6/10 good start, and the fact that I can play on my phone makes it 7/10
Old 06/18/2017, 02:30   #5

but why? Private servers are useless they're going to close within a month anyways
Old 06/18/2017, 04:00   #6

elite*gold: 32
nice project
Edit: on home map npcs are a bit stronger its hard to farm it.
Will be great if you add key bindings and i can translate game to polish .
Old 06/18/2017, 08:38   #7

Thank you for your replies!

Key bindings already exists - shift to start attack, 1-5 for lasers, G is the bomb, H is the shield, P - control panel.
This game wont be closed! When i decide some android problems, game will be available at google play market. I repeat: this is absolutely full alternative of an old darkorbit without any dependencies related to the bigpoint. So, there is no copyright.
Now at game only 6 NPCs, but they really lite to destroy if you a bit upgraded ( i think its more interesting when you need more time to upgrade, also when others in the same situation ). Soon more mobs and maps will be added

-------------

X3 reward for npcs now! Come on guys, if we will play together it will be more funny!

If you hard to start - just buy and equip guns, then buy better ship and guns, then drones - after that mobs will not be such stronger
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2017, 12:03   #8

it seems like a pretty fun game so far, and it gives the old darkorbit vibe, being able to see chat history would be useful though :P
Old 06/19/2017, 15:41   #9

Hello! If you give me the english texts I can translate it to Hungarian language.
Old 06/19/2017, 18:46   #10

Flaxlar not sold admin
Old 06/20/2017, 00:50   #11

Very nice,
how long have you been working on this ?
I think you should not follow exactly the same concept as dark orbit 2009, even if dark orbit 2009 is better then the current dark orbit. i'm sure you can come up with a better concept and better ideas
Old 06/20/2017, 02:50   #12

...What? Android and pc? Farm 24/7 , 2017 year and graphic skill on The Witcher 3. I think i can play this :/ Russian language its big + PLT very hard farm when i have full btc equip... How sell items? Pls more plt from r2 map or green ammo for BTC ...

ez .

kingston(last boss with all full and 20k dmg(full)) have low reward
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 16:47   #13

Lightbulb

I enjoyed playing this Keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezik View Post
...What? Android and pc? Farm 24/7 , 2017 year and graphic skill on The Witcher 3. I think i can play this :/ Russian language its big + PLT very hard farm when i have full btc equip... How sell items? Pls more plt from r2 map or green ammo for BTC ...

ez .

kingston(last boss with all full and 20k dmg(full)) have low reward
How you got that many PLT and BTC at level 7?
Btw you can sell items, if you hold the item or in PC use right click.
Old 06/22/2017, 22:44   #14

I like it , nice game
Old 06/23/2017, 00:54   #15

Thanks for your feedbacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post
Very nice,
how long have you been working on this ?
I think you should not follow exactly the same concept as dark orbit 2009, even if dark orbit 2009 is better then the current dark orbit. i'm sure you can come up with a better concept and better ideas
Thank you, its about 4 months to create.
Im absolutely agree with you. Current goal is to create playable alternative to darkorbit with '2009 style, because at this time pvp battles was the biggest. After that i expect we need to think through the evolution of game, targeted to avoid pay2play and to deliver maximum interesting and cooperative game process. We can take the best from original, mix it with new breath and create excellent game (as separated version).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezik View Post
...What? Android and pc? Farm 24/7 , 2017 year and graphic skill on The Witcher 3 ...
Thanks for warning of the bug.

Please guys,if you found a vulnerability, that gives you game advantage - first tell me about that, you will receive reward. Because i will see that anyway and can just block your account.

---------------

Please vote the pole about features, that you need to see at first, it takes only few seconds:

---------------

I need to make translations easy to share with translators, so wide choice of the languages will be available two gameversions-after

---------------

I see, that people looks with distrust for another clone of darkorbit.
But i promise to all, that this game will be the best alternative!
I understand main problems of other pservers and clones: a lot of bugs, very unstable, no harmony at coding, waste of money or bigpoint copyright.
So all of that i am intend to win. Server working 5 days and no unstables seen. There is no ads, no pays while not realized absolute stability and major features.
Please, just come in and play it. The most important thing is our cooperation!
Thanks
5 Users