Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Title Colour?

Discussion on Title Colour? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Title Colour?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know everything about adding different title colours? Like Red/Blue and etc?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Old 08/03/2022, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Open main.swf
Scripts -> net -> bigpoint -> darkorbit -> now look for the classes, there should be a string "PVP" and "UBER"

After that you'll need to edit your custom title via P-Code.

The color's are in Decimal, use this website to choose your color ->

Goodluck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2022, 20:30   #3

elite*gold: 43
i hate it when this forum gets a pserver forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2022, 20:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
i hate it when this forum gets a pserver forum.
Well, bots aren't a big deal anymore, since DO is dead.
Nobody else is interested about making a new DO Remix version or so, there used to be alot of offline clones coming out in the past. DO Remix used to be clearly very popular, EPVP used to be kinda active that time.

Now the only thing what's left are some ****** pservers there around and some promises of similar games coming soon which doesn't make anybody really hyped.

Yeah my friend i guess EPVP's DO section best days are gone for real.

I guess the only thing that left a good legacy were the offline clones, which people can just download and have fun whenever they want and maybe even improve the game.

The only legacy that DO pserver sources left is one or two good servers and alot of ****** kiddos calling themselves "developer".
Old 08/04/2022, 14:12   #5

Hi. Thanks was very easy to do

My next step where would PLD and dcr visual effect be located in the emulator? I want to add the visual effects from 2012-2015 client instead of the new :X
Old 08/05/2022, 14:32   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azza12 View Post
Hi. Thanks was very easy to do

My next step where would PLD and dcr visual effect be located in the emulator? I want to add the visual effects from 2012-2015 client instead of the new :X
Hmm depends.. which emulator are you using?
If you use the Public one, there is a file called "ServerCommands", now you need to send the correct package

Good Luck once again
Old 08/09/2022, 16:20   #7

I've linked the DCR to the correct package and the DCR still not slowing enemies.. I'm using Orbit v1.1 emulator also another question is when emp and cloak the npc still attacks you instead of flying away. I've checked the NPC.CS And the NPCAI.CS and still can't find anything.